Reviews for Take Me Or Leave Me
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love White Day (Because I love White chocolat XD)

Nice oneshot.

Kisses from Argentina!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I will say this, I was hoping he'd give her a helmet rather than a class ring, but whatever will do. I do agree with you 100% that YxS definitely has far more depth. They are definitely my favorite couple. There are times the problems with TxT seems so contrived to me, I like the characters-but still a bit too contrived. While I find SxY built on something I can see any girl falling for and why...

This story is great and I can't say more how much I love the way you characterize Yuki. Thanks for adding that fire to her character, I missed that about her in HYD.
addieXmitsume chapter 1 . 4/29/2008's soo sweet_
Presence Of Aquarius chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I, actually, first read your 'Love So Sweet' story, it was well done, but this one was fantastic. It was just written in such a plain and simple way, that it made me heart flutter for my favorite couple of Hana Yori Dango! GREAT JOB! Please write another!

shouryuujo chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i absolutely love this pairing!
squirrelmaster chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aw.. that's so cute
LaraineGlass chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Finally, a yuki/soujiroh fanfic. I love the storyline. I thought the ending seemed kind of rushed, but it was really romantic. I hope you write more. I'm looking forward to reading yuki/soujiroh pairings.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Rebirth chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
One word: Cute, need I say more? -
Gem chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I love you for writing Soujirou x Yuki fic. I love this pairing. In fact, I look forward more to their scenes than *gasp* Rui/Tsukasa/Tsukushi scenes in HYD2. Please continue writing more!
Miki Hanazawa chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
WOW! Stories about Sojiro and Yuki are simply my favourites!

I loved it!
Robynn chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I agree with you. I love this pairing too. I'm glad someone finally wrote a story for this couple. This is the first Yuuki x Jiroh story I've ever read. I really liked it. I hope it isn't the last. Please write more!
az09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I like all stories about Nishikado, lol!

Well I felt it was very very interesting that you took a popular holiday in Japan and wrote about it, but some more details would be nice too.