Reviews for Runaway Love
shootingstar742 chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
it can take up to 6 months before HIV can be seen
shootingstar742 chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
hyde should have threw the ring from his pocket to her and said

"here, i got it for you, i know you like shiny things."

it would have been cool
Chris2035 chapter 28 . 11/11/2009
Okay, I just gotta tell you, I love your story! You did such a great job! Especially showing Jackie's emotional struggle to wanna be with Hyde in the last two chapters! Very well done! Fantastic work!
Flyawayhome624 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
I Hope Jackie is ok. Great story so far look forward to reading the rest.
jackiehyde4eva chapter 28 . 8/18/2008
well another amazing story i know you wrote this forever ago but your my favourite author so im going through and reading all of your stories which i havent read before i loive it awesum job
cici chapter 28 . 7/31/2008
wow, that was really great...i was just hoping that he would've asked her to marry him, since he had been playing with that ring and all during the story...other than that it was awesome, really :) Good Job!
Hyde's Bride chapter 28 . 5/12/2008
Wow, as always, it was amazing! It was so emotionally charged, and I love how Hyde was there for her. It was so touching. You are truly awesome!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 28 . 5/22/2007
that was a great way to end it...now I will be able to have them married with kids in my own world...heh...but yeah...excellent story and I am so glad that everything worked out in the end for these two crazy kids...heh...

_

MONICA
allienicole16 chapter 28 . 5/21/2007
WOW that was a sudden ending. Great job. Loved this story.
etFated chapter 28 . 5/21/2007
WONDERFUL! AMAZING!
etFated chapter 27 . 5/8/2007
Loved the update! It was wonderfully written! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
jess chapter 27 . 5/8/2007
aw poor Jackie hopefully she tries to overcome that fear sooner!:)
XXspuffster101XX chapter 27 . 5/7/2007
realistic...very nice...I hope Jackie can overcome her fear in the near future...update soon

_

MONICA
allienicole16 chapter 27 . 5/6/2007
awe poor jackie. I know how that feels. Great update.
CuriousMisfit chapter 26 . 5/5/2007
Hey! i really hope u continue the story or atleast write more! i luve the story!