Reviews for All I Wish Is To Dream Again
ObsidianEmpress chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
In the words of the Argentinian from Moulin Rouge, "Jealousy will drive you mad!" is SOO true. But Abel is jealous of Ion and Esther is Jealous of Astha? OMG Drama!

The scene in Caterina's office when Abel and Esther came in for debriefing: Priceless. But Abel is now a Prince? OMGIH! Why is it that the women in Abel's life love rendering him incoherant? It is because he's SO adorable when he is! XD. I always wanted that to happen in the Anime!

. I also loved the kissy scenes between Abel and Esther, I always wanted Abel t sweep her up for a kiss in the Anime, but I am content with reading about it and imagining it.

Poor Ion. I know what he's going through from personal experiance, but I had it worse.

And my favorite RKO member of all: (drumroll) Yep, you guessed it! Isaak Fernando von Kampfer. I loved how you roled him as a real evil sorceror instead of a tech sorceror in your story.

The fanon of Cain, Abel and Seth coming from actual vampire drinkers? Who would've guessed that. I loved how you used your origional fiction as a backstory for this fanfic. I would like to read the orgional story, it sounds facscinating. Now I know who that Mischievious Revenant Prince you asscociate with.

Plus I also got to see that YouTube video you mentioned earlier, "Mark of My Sins", saw it loved it! That song by Nightwish is SO perfect for Abel. But was Isabel sing that song when the ritual was going on and at the ending? I would like to know. Please?

Mysteriously yours,

Obsidian Empress.

P.S. See you in Ordinary Miracles
Siriania chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I loved it! I become shoked at the end! I just wanna to know whats going to happened! the end is so opend, like it will be a contining to the story. Please let it be one
millisa chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Great work, I enjoyed reading the action, you did an awesome job.

Just telling again ;D

smcandy chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I like this prequel to the first TB story I have read of yours.

You did well with it and I am very happy
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
i love it. please update soon.
Eltara chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I really hope you plan to continue this "Massive Plot" of yours. Your such a great writer and I love hope you portray, Abel, Esther and all of the rest. It's truly enjoyable to sit back and dive into your Milk Tea realm.
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love how you do that! You don't switch between the action filled plot and the super cute fluff, you mix them so there's both in everything! That's so...perfect! And I can't wait to read the rest of this! Joy!
Immortalis chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Darth Stitch,

As always your stories are very pleasing. Bravo.

crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was an awsome story, this might just be a thought, but I was thinking that maybe you should continue this on farther, or at least make a side story to it, were Abel searches for and finds his 'mother'.

If you've already done this, can you please tell me what its called, I would really enjoi reading it.

komi moss chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I just love this story.

It is so good.

I wish you'd write more.

Anyway write back.

youre loving fan

Marajsky chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This was a GREAT story! I know how you feel. I've been a vampire fan (and yes an Anne Rice fan too!) since I was little and have written many "fan fiction" about them (before the internet and before the term Fan fiction that is!). I don't have them anymore :( But I might try and rewrite them. One was a vampire Star Wars story. And now I'm starting my 1st TB story. (I just have to type it out). Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more stories in this.
clucky duck chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
hey ,iread that there was a trinity blood movie released,has anybody seen it? and if so ,how is it?
Shirox chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I really like your Milk Tea series. Continue it cause your storys are great:3 I can't wait for another chapters:D Take care.
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG! It was awesome! *throws flowers at your feet*

I love trinity blood so much! Especially Abel. He is so cute! :)

You write so well...teach me you ways o great one! * bows at your feet* Keep writing!
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Awesome, beautifully done, perfect balance of drama and humor that is well and truly funny. And you saw "Mark of my Sins" too? Awesome, right? Eh, 2am and my internal thesauras is lacking, so pardon if I say 'awesome' too much... I just can't think of a better word right now. Anyway, this Massive Plot is really quite enjoyable!