Reviews for Born For Bad Luck
hakusho14 chapter 21 . 6/26/2010
maybe add in a bit more romance? :)
jat15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wondering if you plan on returning to this story? Really hoping you do.
scribblemyname chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
Loved this story. There were quite a few typos, especially Essex, but overall a delightful, intense read. Very realistic. I loved the way you delved into the characters and their psyches, saying more with their actions than their thoughts, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
jat15 chapter 21 . 1/8/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter and the internal conflicts within John's character. Please, please, pretty please give us some Remy and Rogue insight into their characters soon. Not to rush perfection or anything...but come one...just do it!
tfobmv18 chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
I like it. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
lovestoread chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
This has been such a great journey for me! I remember it like it was yesterday when I dicovered this fic. You simply have a great knack for these charaters. I really am a sap when it comes to seeing stories end. I just fall in love with the characters and can't seem to get enough of them. I feel awful for Rogue, who knows how she's doing with leaving behind her family and friends, as well as the fact that she has a death shadowing her every step. I hope that we'll be seeing some of our loveable X-Men in the future? Like Logan? He and Rogue have such a bond that I can't not have him in her life. He's always there for her and looks like she may need him along her path of discovery.

Thanks again and I will be adamently waiting for more to come!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
Hey! Awesome update! I thought that was very interesting, I loved reading from John's POV. He has a fury that one can really play off for his character. I am excited to learn more of Rogue's episodes. If you ever are able to read the books for the movies they portray Rogue in a much better light, especially the last one. I think they did a horrid job with her character in the last film. In the book she comes back to the mansion before the others leave to go fight. Granted she doesn't go to the battle, but she stay's behind to protect the other occupents and the mansion.

I really have enjoyed this fic and will be looking out for the upcoming sequeal. I am very excited!
Emerald Cloud chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
*Squee!*

YOU updated! A long yum yum chappie.

Wahh! And there's a sequel! Happy days ahead! _

Happy, happy, i'm so happy :D!
ShadowFax999 chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
good chapter, rogue seems a bit... moody lol, i like the idea of her living w the boys and mothering them lol, bt i wonder that now that she's out, how long ill she stick around... she's never struck me as just an ends to a means girl, she has ambition and an independant spirit... John, ur makin me fall in love with him, i hope to god this doesnt become a Ryro,cuz then i'll be so sad... remy *sighs* barefoot, wite tee w greese stains, ripped work jeans, skilled with his hands at the 'bike shop' *drools* lol kudos!

Delphine
UpYourCupcake chapter 21 . 11/10/2008
Ahh what a beautiful teaser! ) I loved this bit. You have me wanting more. I want to know more about John, more about Rogue...And Remy too. Loved the Rogue & John interaction. I can't wait for the sequal.
LadyGambit chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
I truly and deeply enjoyed this X-Men fanfiction. I love how your protrayal of Gambit and Pyro. It was really close to the way I imagine them myself and I like that though Gambit is a "crook", he is still has hi conscious - the southern upbringing in a way. And pyro - the tormented mutant with a conscious and a heart that he likes to hide, and the patience of a baby. I love this pairing because they are so opposite, yet would probably work in the same area and with the same goals. Thanks for bringing them together.

As for Rogue - not the southern belle from the comics but not the "whimp" from the movie. You provide a nice midway in which I can see Rogue growing into the one we all love.

Looking forward to the sequel.
ShadowFax999 chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
love it! lookin fwd to ur epilogue and subsequent sequel

Kudos

Delphine
Wanda W chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
I can't believe it's over (with the exception of the epilogue)... that's just sad. I'm so relieved know there's a sequel in the works or I think I might cry. I loved the mischievous side we saw of Rogue during their escape and am kind of glad she was confronted by Bobby so that little end was tied up nice and tight rather than being left loose and dangling in the wind. Logan is another story entirely. Somehow I feel we may not have seen the last of him.

I'm glad they aren't going to give her a hard time about traveling with them any more and that John found a way to help make things less dramatic for her when he woke her to eat. This trio may seem oddly put together on the surface, but they have a certain chemistry that works and makes me want to see them stick together.

If you really are looking for a Beta, I'd be happy to do it, if you think that would work for you. Just let me know.

Wanda
lovestoread chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
Ah shucks! no way, you naughty girl you! You are going to keep me in suspense!

Well, my heart is aching to see this fic go, even though there will be an epilogue and a sequel coming up, because I have grown so attached to your fic! I think you have done some amazing work throughout this series and have been very pleased to have been apart of it. I know I'm getting sappy, but it's hard for me to let this fic go!

You really are a talented writer, I just wanted to get that in there.

Reading this chapter was fun and sad for me. I loved the interaction between Rogue, Remy and John. It was great to see the small friendship that was beginning to blossem. I hope that they are able to work things out. I certainly enjoyed Remy trying to comfort Rogue, I've enjoyed watching those two come to know each other on that odd level they seem to be on at the moment.

I also thought that was a very inventive scene where Rogue and John were talking to the Professor. I am sad that she had to leave her home behind as well as her family and friends. You had me in tears when Rogue mentioned to Xavier her feelings for Logan.

I am such a sucker for such things. I was booing and crying just like Rogue!lol.

Thanks for such a great update and I am very excited for the next!