Reviews for Gallitep
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
THere are some punctuation errors and you have a tendency to continue sentences past their points, but this is an excellent perspective on the camp and I can't believe there aren't more fics for this episode.
DianeB chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
(Now I'm officially logged in!) Not sure what possessed me to read this one now - perhaps because I had an author alert on you and checked "Learning to Fly." In any case, I read this one again, and once more, it struck me as a gorgeous piece. Fitting and suitable to the DS9 universe.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very nice one-shot. You've captured well the brutality of Gallitep, Kira's initial naivete at being a resistance fighter, and put a fitting epitaph on Marritza's life. Good work. :)
sova enari chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Sad.

The info into Kira's resistance background was realistic.
Strader chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is an excellently written story - you've completely nailed Kira and Sisko's personalities, and you succeeded in expanding on the plot threads left by "Duet". Most importantly, you handled the issue of the Gallitep atrocities without making light of them, or making them gratitous. As a result, you've really illustrated to the reader the true price of war.

You are clearly a highly talented author, and I hope to see more of your work in the future.
SierraTangoCharlie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This...I can't even think of words to describe this. Well done.
avintagerose chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Amazing.
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
(Not anonymous, just not logged in!) What a *beautiful* story. And how fitting I should read it over Memorial Day Weekend. Very nicely done.
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow. I thought Duet was the best DS9 episode written. This coda was a great addition. It was powerful and poignant without overdoing it on the emotion. You are a talented writer.