Reviews for To Hold You High
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Old soldiers.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
XD I think my favorite part of this was Hiei's demonstration. He knew, and I guess the rest knew too. I like the idea of the group of them not being able to leave each other behind. It's nice.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
... Kuwabara and Hiei's bits absolutely broke my heart.

Beautiful job. Words cannot express how much I love these four.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful. They way everything was written, how everyone was portrayed... It was well done, and amazing. Good job.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aside from the fact its a songfic, it was nice. :P
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lol, that all i can say
Helelth chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow. This is excellent. All of your work is, but this seems especially poigant somehow. The whole flows incredibly well, just like a scene that was left out of the anime :]

Probably my favorite Yuyu Hakusho piece.

OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow.. beautiful feel to this.
LynLin chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, that was nice to read. Great job.
the blanket chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wonderful. I love fic like this; the four of them together are just...right, and I love that there's no romance. It's so accurate too - how could anyone expect them to go back to their "normal" lives after everything they'd been through together?

Excellent oneshot.
Windswift chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Because they're all, especially Yusuke, fighters... and so they can't be content with peace.

I like the individual illustrations of how the people close to them can tell, and are supportive enough to urge them on to be happy.

Ooh... love the description of how they work as a team, just in how they move and automatically form a shape to cover each other and maneuver easily. They're so used to each other that it's second nature.

'"I'm sure we can find some if we try hard enough," Kurama said, consolingly. "Yeah... stupid lazy jerks, not coming to us..."' Yay, ending!

CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Aww, I loved this. Beautifully written and you captured a feeling of nostalgia right the way through. And the song's awesome.
KyoHana chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
How did I NOT see this until today! I mean, how could I MISS something so totally the Reikai Tantei? This was nothing short of exquisitely written and I not only hung on EVERY word but LOVED them all as well!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
How could anyone want the adventure to end...?
Storming Lilacs chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
You write the boys so well, I swear this feels like alternate episode 112. I really like Yusuke's segment with Keiko and the best when they're all together again. Hiei is genius, triggering that "No must fix!" reaction xP