Reviews for The Art of Sound
samthered chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
I completely forgot to review!

Nice! I liked it. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
LadyPirate13 chapter 15 . 12/2/2007
Love it, can't wait to read 'The Sound of Music',i'm tolltaly(i can't SPELL!)in love with Brannon. Love the story, your doing great!

Love ya,

LadyPirate13
The Pterodactyl chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
So many pop culture references...but that's beside the point. Congratulations on finishing the story (and congrats to Courtney for keeping it under 30 chapters)! I really liked it, and I can't wait for the next one...Later!

The (elusive) Pterodactyl
flying drumsticks chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
That chapter was a great follow-up/wrap-up for this story! And The Art of Sound has a whole has been a pretty amazing read. I wonder if DCI would ever actually have a program like that...(wow I'm a band nerd). One more thing to add: major points for the mention of Eclipse! I love that series so much. Keep up the great writing!
DCISnareDrummer chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
hey, you write very well but a few suggestions. First of all the Blue Devils are not a band, they are a drum corps (seriously, as a person who has marched drum corps, there is nothing more annoying to corps members than to hear their corps being called a band), second of all they would not be at their corps hall in July they would be out on tour. Also the Blue Devils Class A, is not their actual name, the "Blue Devils A Corps" is simply referred to as either simply the Blue Devils or the Concord Blue Devils. Also, wind players is not a term we use in the drum corps activity since the only winds are brass, so they are referred to as brass players. No offense but it seems like you didnt research the activity enough for your story. Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I'm just giving you suggestions
cassih89 chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
love it and cant wait to start reading the next one
abcsnowfall chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Nice chapter! Keep up the great writing guys. Annoyingly, My alerts aren't coming through so if I miss the ending, that's why.
cassih89 chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
i love it and cant wait for the next one to start
carly.snare.person chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Yes! I love it that you went back to the lyrics at the beginning of your chapters! So it's over? Disappointing, but not really because I know you've got another one right on the way! And I'm glad because this story was very creative, very good, and very what I want to see more of in the marching band category.
SousaSpectacular chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
Hey!

Great chapter Somewei! There were a couple of really sweet moments in there. :) Very cute.

Poor Brannon though...the poor boy is completely infatuated. Well I can't wait to see the next chapter!

-Murphy
cassih89 chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
i love it and i hope that u will update soon
PitMaster chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
GREAT chapter Wei-chan!

u really had me hooked thruought this chapter

ill be guving u props tonight _

keep up the good work!
a reader chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
it won't let me read the last chapter! :-(
cassih89 chapter 12 . 7/12/2007
i loved all 4 chaps and i hope that u guys will update soon
abcsnowfall chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
No, you stopped, you can't, must keep reading... what doesn't yet exsist!

My story alerts aren't coming in, it's annoying.

I look forward to the next chapter.