Reviews for A Distinct Taste of Desire
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"Were people will see us?" should be "WHERE people will see us?"
...unless you're talking about werewolves or wereskunks or the like. ;)

Had a wonderful time reading this. Interesting take on Zabini. I like the insane angle for him. not to mention the whole deal about radiating desire. Pure brilliance.

Wasn't so keen about Luna's real view on everyone, but that's more personal preference in seeing her as someone that accepts everyone in her beautiful insanity. She's just so FREE.

Personally I've always believed "sanity is highly overrated" and "crazy is normal"... or why would everyone have to TRY SO HARD to be normal and fit in?

Thanks so much for writing.
Huge Fanfiction Fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Please do a sequel I love it. I read many fanfiction and I am in love with this so please write a sequel :D
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
loved it
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Luna and Blaise are so cute ;D
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMG, I loved it. I am a fan, or fangirl, of the couple and the way you wrote them makes me wanna see more. Think you could write chaptered stories on the two? Lol, I see you already have and I will certainly read them.

Thank you.
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
awesome blaise/luna pairing, i like the way you've captured a different perspective on luna's character, and that that awesome quote "Sanity calms but madness is more interesting" :D
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
hola, i just read your story and i gotta say, your depiction of luna was kind of similar to what people usually put to describe ginny or hermione. maybe if you make her more dreamier or eccentric you;ll get an in character Luna. but overall, the story was nice (albeit the abrupt ending)
njkecique chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I had butterflies in my stomach reading this!
Raina Darlig chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh my goodness That was awesome

good job
WriterOfDragons chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
aww it's so cute! Luna and Blaise are a great match
Web Walker chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is a sugary sweet story. I really enjoyed my find and my read.

Keep up the good work! :-)
Jia Min chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
it was very good
Don't forget to breath chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Really cute! I love it .. xoxo
Aideko chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Awesome story. I really liked it: the characterization, the descriptions, the dialogue . . . It all flowed very nicely.
NMCY chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
TOTALLY SWEET! I LOVE IT!