Reviews for The House of Hell
Sarah chapter 10 . 1/24
Well, flowing or not, I liked it!
Smartcat101 chapter 28 . 1/1
Please update soon this is so much fun reading and ease add more dramione to it. I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Don't leave us in suspense! Finish the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Finish it!
Dramioneloverforever2000 chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Omg plz update this story is one of the best I've ever read! I so wanna know what happens!
AngelicBitch416 chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
Please update soon! I have been waiting forever it feels like!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Soooo. They are all legal adults besides Harry. Parental consent or no parental consent, taking them against their will is abduction. Which is obviously illegal. Also, that door "contract" wouldn't be legally binding as they were forced to touch it against their will. Easiest way out of this situation would be for Malfoy to leave for those four hours and get into contact with his family lawyer, and get the tv company shut down and the hosts arrested. Would be super simple given the circumstances.
Pissedoffreader chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
You haven't finished the story for months! Finish it
BIGGER POTTERFAN chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Tigers don't roar. At all. They chuff.
BIGGER POTTERFAN chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Haha read this story twice, love this but tho
maroonandgoldscarves14 chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
I hope that blaise finds his true love, harry and ginny end up together, theo stops using drugs, pansy gets her guy, and (obviously!;}) that draco and hermione become a couple! Well at least thats how it ends in my mind...
MissBehavior chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Yay, another chapter! I'm so glad you updated, it's been so long! I had to reread the last four chapters because I was totally lost, but now I'm back in the game and waiting for more. You have to keep writing, I really want to know where this is going. It's a bit sad that Theo had to leave the house, I was hoping for some relief of all the sexual tension between him and Blaise (in the form of kissing, snogging and other very graphic stuff that I hope you will write). I'm also very curious how Draco and Hermione will progress, and I really loved the tent scene when Draco wondered if perhaps it was all real (duh, Draco). I had hoped for some hugging turned kissing material, but I'm willing to wait for the real Dramoine action, but you really have to keep updating. Here's a virtual package of motivation, now go write!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
I think this story is amazing but it's killing me that u have not updated. I know that it might be hard but please update soon. I thought he might be on drugs. Is there anything more than friendship going on between Zabini and theo? When will the romance start with Draco and hermione. PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL DIE!ยง
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 28 . 5/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOOOOON!
SuperPotterWhoLockFan chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
I KNEW IT! I knew Theo was on drugs! I remember I was reading a chapter (I don't remember which one) and all of the sudden I just stopped and said out loud "He's a drug-addict!" (I got some weird looks from my friend) Okay sorry, that was unnecessary... Anyway, I really like this story, even though I was skeptical at first so I really hope to read more!