Reviews for The House of Hell
DarkestInk chapter 28 . 4/21/2014
It's great to have you back! Definitely missed reading this. Also, going to miss Theo but if it had to be anyone just yet, I'm glad that it was him. I'm thinking that up next for elimination is one of the two boys of the golden trio or even Blaise. I really can't wait to read more!
panneler-san chapter 28 . 4/20/2014
Oh, God, how long has it been? I had a heart-attack when I saw the update. There's so much going on!
Dammit, Theo! Dammit, Malfoy!
God, this story has a special place in my heart. There is so much emotion between the characters. The friendship, the love, the hatred... It seems like Malfoy is starting to come to terms with the fact that he and Hermione are no longer enemies. I'm not sure if he likes her yet, to be perfectly honest - maybe he does and isn't aware, or he has for quite some time, or we're still a long ways off.
Either way, I hope the clips on the Red Carpet challenge shocked him enough to see the possibility of romance.
And I could be wrong, but is it just me or does there seem to be something more than friendship between Blaise and Theo?
I have a feeling that Ron is the next to go. He's just... you know... He hasn't done much. He should go hang out with his girlfriend. I'd love to see Harry go, shock everyone, but that's quite impossible, seeing as the entire wizarding world would be outraged and stop watching.
This review has gone on far too long.
Excellent work.
coolgems1630 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Seems good so far. I like it. How long are they supposed to live inside the house though?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE 33333333333 i absolutely adore this story 3
annasays15 chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
I read this story so quickly and I LOVE it... Just sad to see that it hasn't been updated recently. Please finish it. I'm dying to know what happens! :D
Hufflepuff's Princess chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
update please
Hogwartswimmer16 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Hermione would NEVER EVER EVER like twilight. NEVER.
thatsjustusxx chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
I really wish that you would update, because I really enjoy this story and it would be such a shame if you abandoned the story.
Evland123 chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
I LOVE IT.
NO SERIOUSLY,
I WANT TO MARRY THIS STORY.

ITS AMAZING,
PLEASE WRITE MORE.

I REALISE THIS ISN'T CONSTRUCTIVE.
BUT,
I LOVE IT.
kerreb7 chapter 27 . 3/1/2013
Hey I really liked the concept and the idea of a show I read it all in one day please update the ending its kinda like big brother I want to know but I don't want to know also I loved the song choices and also why is the guy I love the most always the one who turns out to be gay yes I know he's fictional but I still love blaise : )
Hattie1997 chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
I love, love, love this story. It had me gripped. Please update soon; I can't wait to see how it ends. Once again, I love it. Good job.
Maureen Ponderosa chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
I love this story so much! It's amazing! At first, I was really hoping for some Dramione but the slow progression really makes it more realistic! I love this story and I really hope you'll update again soon!
TheFreeElf394 chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
It really saddens me when I see such an amazing story and then read it, only to find out that it is incomplete :( I really hope you find the inspiration you need to finish this story :) If I can be of any assistance, whether it be ideas, writing or beta-ing, please let me know.

Out of curiosity, approximately when do you think you will be posting the next chapter?

This story really is amazing. I was reading it non-stop for the past two days xD

Don't let it go to waste :)
paincreatesheroes chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
Hey I have read your story and I love it!
Please keep writing!
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
I love this story. I have read every chapter so far, and cannot wait to see where it goes.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »