Reviews for The House of Hell
meganann07 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
This is a fun story to ready and very interesting. I like the Real World feel to it. It makes me laugh:) Good job and I look foward to your next update! I have a feeling things are about to get more interesting:)
LemonLime165 chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
great chapter! i wonder what they are gonna plan? wel update soon!
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
i love this story, it's awesome. i know ive said that in other reviews (although chances are you won't remember) but i'm saying it again. BEST STORY EVER! YAY!

please update soon, and i mean REALLY soon
crazy-emerald-blue chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
yay :D another update! I'm glad you keep hermione in character... or at least in how she veiws herself XD and the taxi lady was funny _ love it!
JuneOnTheMoon chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
seriously good! i luv it.
1Purple-monkey-dishwasher8 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Hey,

This is a great story! Although It's going a little slow liked the pool party drama! Looking forward to more!

Thanks,

Lizzy
0-Jackie-0 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
hey i really love this fic its so funny and original i cant wait till the drama starts lol update soon x x
blulioness chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
This is a bit like Big Brother and I think its time a new housemate was thrown into the mix to stir things up a bit. Then maybe you can get your reviewers to vote for who that want out!
golem12345troll chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER! I loved it, it was extremely good. I wonder how they'll "spice it up"! Anyway, can't wait to see what Hermione gets into next!
sweetvanillalover chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I LOVE IT! Reality TV meets Harry Potter! Its perfect! :D Hehe Hermione seems to be getting "chummy" with a few different guys...leading to all the more suspence for us greatful readers! :) Nicely done! :) I think it would be awsome to be in a house like that with a whole bunch of people...but the hidden cameras...now that would prove to be annoying. Anyway, its all just so great!:) I'm intrigued! I would LOVE it if you updated quickly! :) I need to read more!:)
shell chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Great chapter, espicaly the interaction between hermione and jacob. wondering what jacob what talking on the phone about?
Isabella120 chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
update soon!
sammygurl262316 chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
I love love love your story! Please Update soon! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your page! :)
Ppeppzz chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
OMG you cant just stop there, I was really enjoying the story!
golem12345troll chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
omg! wtf? WHY?AND YOU! how dare you leave it at that...i feel like crying. I was..I was...soo nito the fic I jumped at the end! NO. UPDATE SOON...
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »