Reviews for The House of Hell
justmeagaininpink chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
great chapter keep going
tffan1980 chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
First off, happy belated birthday. My daughters was three days before yours. Secondly, I absolutely love HOH. This is my second time reading it through. Can't wait for some dramione action. Keep up the awesome work.
Coloring the Sky chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
You rarely ever update but when you do, it is so worth the wait. I'm not complaining, by the way, I understand you have a real life and other priorities :)
Reading the part where they were being asked questions, made me feel as if I was watching one of those comic con videos of my favorite fandom on YouTube :) And you're really good at imagery because I could picture the whole video (with all the memories and such) in my head. Which I just love.
Charlotte chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love this, one of the best fanfictions I have read so far. It's so funny, and I love the way you portray the Slytherin characters, they're my favourite part about this. I think Theodore and Blaise neeed to come out about being together (I hope they're together _) Well done for making such a wonderful fanfic, it's given me hours of joy.
Lightest'Ink chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
You wouldn't believe how excited I was to see that this story had been updated so recently. Please keep up with the amazing, funny chapters. :D
FollowTheButterflies124 chapter 27 . 8/20/2012
Update! Please? Thankyou :)
hp rocker chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
What kind of tiger is he because orange and black tigers r more common than black and white tigers i think it should be hermione and pansy next :) love this story! :)
AlannaLeFeauMalfoy chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Thank you for this portion of the 'show' I can't wait to get my hands on more!
vivi88 chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
So excited to see a new chapter! Didn't think it'd become "every man for themselves" so soon...
ivy-nichols chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
I started reading this story a couple of hours ago and I said to myself 'I'll read a couple of chapters, sleep then read the rest in the morning' It's now 3:45 in the morning! Haha, this is just so addicting, I couldn't stop reading
I'm so happy to have found a story that has a plot, an above average writer and humour! I feel spoilt hehe
Please update soon(:
FollowTheButterflies124 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
What are those little scenes in italics?
I don't get it D:
hp rocker chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! :)! :)
FollowTheButterflies124 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Whoa! Sudden. :)
FollowTheButterflies124 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This is really awesome & creative! I love it :)
hp rocker chapter 8 . 8/17/2012