Reviews for Six
KOS-MOS Crusnik 06 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
wow I so love this story can you write some more because it just awesome! YOU ROCK! seeya :)
Harumaki chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. Thank you for uploading this.
Essenze chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
*claps* Bravo, bravo, bravo. This was honestly one of the best pieces of fiction I've read in a long time. The entire thing was... stunning. From the characterizations to the locale descriptions to, of course, the entire usage of the 'Six'. Well done, I commend you. Gorgeous and creepy at the same time, with enough chaos-magic thrown in to make it believable. (Also, you used three of my favourite characters, so that might've helped .)

And if that wasn't enough, you kinda made me want to draw fanart of their blue outfits with fishing poles (or at least the way I saw them). Perhaps I will sometime soon... (If I get a moment)

Again, bravo, an amazing job well done~!

Luv,

~Essy

(...this also made my own story seem slightly less farfetched (though how I don't know, it's completely in the opposite direction from this)... It'll still probably never see the light of day, but it gives me something to think about at least...)
airess byrd chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
i love this story! you did a great job *heart*
Elendraug chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Wow. Where to even start? This is, by far, one of the best stories I've ever read, fanfic or no, Xenosaga or no. What initially impressed me was your -excellent- sense of pacing. This truly reads like published fiction.

Allen's one of my favorite characters, and it's refreshing to see him getting some well-deserved attention! The "friendly ghost" bit intrigued me when the TALK TO ME guy first mentioned it, and it's great to see someone with such talent expanding upon that idea. chaos and Jin were written very well, too. This fic actually made me appreciate Jin more than the game itself managed to, heh. I absolutely adore the setup of Allen's subconscious domain (it reminded me of Nowhere from Silent Hill 1, actually), and the vivid, intense portraits you paint of his six aspects/personalities. The sort-of conspiracy regarding his parents was really...just really fucking cool. XD

SO BASICALLY this was amazing, fantastic writing. Great job!
stitchedmoon chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Absolutely beautiful work, Princess. The story held my attention from the beginning, and the last chapter had me spellbound. I loved your attention to detail in describing the settings, especially the scenes taking place in the Encephalon, which were vividly imagined. The character development was excellent as well, not only in your insight into the characters' individual personalities but also in the way you had them interacting. I liked your portrayals of Jin and Allen, and the way you explored their friendship.

I could say more, but in the interest of not rambling, I'll just say this is an awesome fic, and it's definitely one of the most original concepts I've seen in a while.
summonershion69 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
The amount of knowledge you posses scares me XD

In a way, this really hit home with me. I kind of think my subconscious would be like this...I really want to go there...

I like to think of Allen as having no "real" power which is what makes him so strong...

Regardless of the stupid things I typed...I think you an amazing story writing person . I salute you!
lilith chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
a very good fic, at least Allen get attention, and Jin and chaos are very protagonic, Thanks
summonershion69 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
w00t! I love subconscious domains! *Goes swimming in Allen's lake*
summonershion69 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
The beginning scared me...

Can Jin be with Shion and Allen with chaos XD *runs at top speed...to the next chapter* .
chibisamalove chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
As you already well know, this story is amazing. Allen is given a role he deserves and he doesn't have to play the comic relief. I absolutely love this story, every aspect of it!
wolef chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Wow... This is amazing.
xenolion chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Thank you so much for a wonderful and unique story! It is nice to see Allen getting a story it is long overdo. Oh and I LOVE night!