Reviews for Unfaithful
now that is what I call a work of art! superb, just exquisite.

Tiva love
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Loved it!
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Awww thats so cute the last bit :) x
Christinou chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
breat story so far, but that eye thing is not true, blue blue can indeed be brown or green as well as blue
Liraeyn chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
I love the part where Abby's talking about Sciuto-McGee syndrome. That's one of those priceless Abby moments. And I'm looking forward to seeing Ziva's mom.
BellaVictoria chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
This is the first ever fanfic I came across. I Googled Tiva and then somewhere in the results this came out. I loved it so much that I created an account so I can read more. I browsed some of your other fanfic and I must are a very good writer. I can actually picture the scenes in my head as you write coz the dialogue is so much like the characters themselves on the show. I hope you keep writing.
rebelmagnus chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
Is there more? Great Story!
Bree Trip-Annytts chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
That was soooooooooooo good, i loved every minute of it!
chrlgrl1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love all four of these stories and would love to see another one. Is this one complete?
earanemith chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
i so hope that someday you will continue this story because i love it just as the ones before
Leara Fiera chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
'Like this story. Good writing and it isn't boring - meaning there happens stuff instead of the same thing running out of interest...
Burning Candles chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
I still can't believe Calloway slapped Gibbs. Brilliant story by the way. I love it!
Chocolatery chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
Just found this story and I loved it. Too bad you didn't finish it. I would have love to seen the rest of it!

Happy writing!
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
alexcullen1 chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Please please PLEASE tell me that this is not done yet. I need more Tiva, and i NEED to know if they have their baby or not! This was so good! I can't wait to read more!