Reviews for The Drinking Game
PhoenixWings6 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is just...WOW! I'm mind blown by how brilliantly you captured their characters and I can imagine them in that scene.
ElaineMichelle chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is awesome!
D-Watson chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I am in awe. You deserve so much more than a lame one liner, but my brain seriously stopped functioning from how good this is.
FuFu chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a very funny fic depicting what you can do after PLENTY of alcohol I mean people react to booze in various ways and Vash, Meryl, Millie and Wolfwood are definately no exceptions.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
oh this is good! please add a secound chapter!
JustInunotaisho chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Yup. I laughed at their descriptions of the anime events. Well done. I don't really think anyone was OOC - good job. And you kept it nonslash which impressed me the most.
naeo chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
This is one of the best stories i've ever read! It's amazing how you can capture a sence of seriousness and romance within a humeristic storie. I love it!
Renleek chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I love this! I LOVED the ending! It didn't give out too much but we knew exactly what they meant!
Swirly chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
dbzfanjess chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
mad props for this story... It was hilarious... _
Tatiana chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow! I love it! X3
PinkFalcon chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Ooh, I liked that ending. We need more oneshots with subtle VM hints in them, methinks. :)
julia chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
hehe! that was such a great story!
Luminarae chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
ADKFALKjf. Is there going to be a second chapter? I want to know what happens~! xD