Reviews for Reality
PrewalShadeX chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
WOW! this was good!
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
It feels so bitter sweet.. like a story left unfinished. Thank you for writing this.
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
This story is deep and intense and heartbreaking and amazing. It has depth and its very angsty, it starts with a normal girl who obsesses over Twilight like every other ordinary girl. Then it spirals out of control: betrayal, lust, anger, longing, confusion, fear, hurt. All of the angst is jumbled into one until the climax. Then, a bittersweet taste in the mouth. You want more of the story, but at the same time, just feel like walking away slowly and allowing one final glance. This is great!
lepetiterose chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
wouldnt've Edward known what was wrong with Keira from hearing the thoughts of her classmates? Just wondering, I wish she were older though, that way I could want her and Edward to be together more, not that I don't want them to, but she's so young! I mean, I guess it's kind of hypocritical, being that Edward is more than 100 years old!

:D

even if she were 15, that would've been fine by me.
lepetiterose chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Really hope Bella isn't here, sorry but she irritates me.

I hate having a dream about Edward and waking up, it's entirely too depressing.

so excited for their meaning, and what does Jasper have to do with any of this?

hmm...
lepetiterose chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
It's Edward!

I'm too excited to leave a coherent review, I NEED to go to the next chapter.
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Keira just described the exact feeling all us twilighters feel about the book (:

love the part about the Twilight Fan Club

""Our topic for today is Alice's hair. Why black? Does it fit her character?"

had me giggling hysterically! I would've so followed the volvo as well. I love OCs.
Xx-True love Waits-xX chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
yay good ending!
Esquimaux chapter 21 . 3/20/2009
aww what an awesomely sad sappy ending... the epilogue was very cute, though! -a great way to end the story

thanks for writing, i really enjoyed it!

~Maux
MakPlusTheo chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Scary!
InYourArmsForever7789 chapter 21 . 11/27/2008
That was soo good and sad. I loved it. Especially the whole conflict between Kiera and Edward. I hope you decide to do a sequel. Good luck.
mrbean2 chapter 21 . 11/27/2008
YAY! AMAZING STORY!
Inside the Box chapter 21 . 11/27/2008
I liked the story overall, but the ending dissapointed me : Not only did her brother die, but there was hardly any Twilight-ness to the story. And her best friend died, wtf? xD Why so much tragedy in one story? :P
PreviouslyDead chapter 21 . 11/26/2008
i feel cheated. and kinda sad.

there is the jelousy...

but mostly i wish Kiera and edward ahd more time together, romantic or not.

mostly romantic though. i cant stand bella and she wasnt a big feature to your story and fro that i am greatful.

gr, i love your story, now its ended...dont know how i'll survive
Shadowy7Angel chapter 21 . 11/26/2008
*jaw drops* oh my god. i cant believe its over. I actually cried. and thats not easily done. I will be watching out for more of you stories. wow. that was absolutly amazing. god. I'm still crying. ok, I'm gunna stop now before i get all mushy. Love your stories. dont stop.