Reviews for An Ordinary Family
Hope you continue this story. You stopped right the most suspenseful and interesting spot. Thanks for writing
please finish this. its great. thanks
Bobby'sAlex chapter 29 . 5/12
This was sweet from Ivy's point of view but this is the last chapter, do we get to know about the baby, is there another story?!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 28 . 5/12
Mike did make me laugh. Talk about Mr. Blunt! Another romance in bloom too, nice. Only one more chapter to go! Nooks!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 27 . 5/12
This just gets better and Bobby being so tender with Alex is so lovely. I am concerned about Ivy though and what's happening at school with this girl who's suddenly interested n her, worried that she's being made fun of.
Bobby'sAlex chapter 26 . 5/12
Another lovely piece, glad that Ivy is friends with Uncle Bobby again!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 25 . 5/12
Ivy is just mad because she knows their real feelings for each other, sometimes grown men can be sillier than teenage girls. Loved the chapter!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 24 . 5/7
What a beautiful chapter, Bobby is such a lovely man, lucky baby!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 23 . 5/7
Not as surprised as Bobby was. Bless him, looking forward to Alex admitting she is in love with him.
Bobby'sAlex chapter 22 . 5/7
Well I'm so pleased that Alex was cleared, and quite rightly so. Looking forward very much to the next bit!
Bobby'sAlex chapter 21 . 5/7
Your chapters are always worth the wait, though I do want Alex back in Bobby's arms!
Bobby'sAlec chapter 20 . 4/23
Oh nearly!Bobby is such a sweetheart, thinking he shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about Alex, but he's in love with her, so they are beautiful thoughts.
Bobby'sAlex chapter 19 . 4/21
That was a lovely chapter, so pleased they are getting closer, and I liked the way Ross handled things.
BobbysAlex chapter 18 . 4/16
Nice work with the balloons! Anxious to have Alex's named cleared so she and Bobby can move on, hopefully towards each other, I know, I'm impatient!
BobbysAlex chapter 17 . 4/10
I'm not a great fan of reporters who get it wrong and beseige people at the best of times! Looking forward to the shippiness!