Reviews for An Ordinary Family
BobbysAlex chapter 9 . 2/27
That was something I didn't see coming, at first, I thought Mark had hurt her again, but didn't guess what else was coming up!
BobbysAlex chapter 8 . 2/27
Oh that was lovely, more more!
BobbysAlex chapter 7 . 2/27
I hope Alex's beau hasn't hit her, as he'll be getting a visit from Bobby for sure!
BobbysAlex chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm glad someone nice has come into Ivy's life at school, hope he continues to be nice!
BobbysAlex chapter 5 . 2/12
I like Howie, and like the way this story is going!
BobbysAlex chapter 4 . 2/12
Enjoyed the nice interchanges between them this chapter.
BobbysAlex chapter 3 . 2/12
Hope they find Cory, trying not to judge anyone at present!
BobbysAlex chapter 2 . 2/12
Hope Cory is safe, and I'm glad Eames is jealous of the teacher! Hate the fact that Ivy is facing some bullying.
BobbysAlex chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh boy. What are we going to do with these two?
kelly.winters.946 chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
I read these stories over and over and enjoy them every time, I was just wondering and hoping that you were going to continue this story.
bloodymary2 chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
Read all the stories to get to this one and loved how you are alowly but surely evolving these characters. More please!
Ninos75 chapter 29 . 3/13/2013
Hey girl! First of all, thank you so much for the great time you gave me with your stories. I've been reading them all almost all times... i couldn't even do my job because i couldn't stop reading!
Now, i am feeling terrible because i got chapter 29 and there is no more... i mean, the story is not complete! Please! Don't do this to me! I was expecting Goren and Eames to accept Ivy's opinion about the matter and from that, to get really shippy abd i just found out that the story is not complete... is it maybe published in other site? Please tell me you finished!
Your fan, Nino
Rubyray7777 chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Your stories are great...but wheres the rest?
Cerebrito142MD chapter 29 . 8/10/2011
Oh no, please continual the series..

saludos desde el sur...
bobbysgirl1 chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
pls pls finish this story