Reviews for Reunions
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very funny, so much better than any actual reunion stories! I love the irony at the end because there had already been right appearances, the ninth would be one of 'her' Doctors! And her conclusion that the Doctor must be gay, poor Rose!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This one does have a level of humour to it especially if you consider the idea that be now she'd have been seen by enough doctors that some of the later ones might be remembering the mental case female...overall this has just the right touch of parody to many of those other fics without being overtly insulting or too silly.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
really good
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Haha - oh, that's awesome! XD

(Ohh dear...Roberts-Master, if I'm not mistaken... :S )

Yup, reunion-fics definitely need parodies every now and then, and this fulfils that requirement admirably. Nice one. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Good story. Would certainly hope not that all the Doctor's are gay. Kinda kills Rose and the Doctor. :O :P
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This story has obviously shown imagination, good grammar and a brilliant storyline, because it has now been achived in the 'Doctor/Rose Reunion Adventures' Community! Yay!

(If you have any problems with this, feel free to PM Whovian64.)

P.S. I realise this isn't a typical reunion story, but I'd like to archive it all the same - do you mind?
finmagik chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Brilliant!
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
:D Really good!

Nice to see something other than a Ten/Rose reunion. For me they were fine at first but now, it's a bit old, eh?

TR x
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Excellent! About time someone hadher NOT pouting and pining, LOL

Loved it. Nicely written, and a very satisfying conclusion!

Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Heeh! I don't know how, but it looks like I somehow missed adding this story to the Tin Dog...or reviewing, despite the fact that it just might have been the first thing of yours that I read. I liked the irony of the ending, hahaha.

Anyway, adding it to the Tin Dog now.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hee! Thank you!

"I don't know, Jamie, but when I say 'run'..." pretty much sums up the feeling I get when I encounter yet another post-Doomsday schmaltzfest.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Oh, dear. Maybe she should have got oyut of bed in the end? Stupid doctor for not telling her he's the Tenth one! Hee hee!
OncomingBeige chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wonderfully done! This was a well-written, amusing fic, thank you.

...(Fitz/Eight? *grins*)
MJ4 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That was wonderful, brought a real smile to my face!

Reunion fics really annoy me, and this one shows them all up. Brilliantly written and excellently compact without superfluous 'frilly' bits, this is an excellent piece.

Thank you!
The Noble Platypus chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
... I think I love you.

This fandom needs less angst and more chuckles, darn it! Thank you for providing some much-needed humor.