Reviews for Rinse
Aoka-Chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh, dear. You know you're an excellent writer when you reduce the reader to tears.
Wonderful job, absolutely heart wrenching too. :'c
Gohanna chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Nicely done.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Amazing. This really was interesting and I think I understand better now. Of how Hiro would feel.
Rose-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
thank you thank you thank you for writing this!

i've been looking everywhere for something more on this part of the series

love the way you've writen Hiro!
Dementra chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
now THIS is way more realistic. The manga/anime version was just too fake. I mean, how can someone just recover from THAT as quickly as Shuichi did in canon.
UniversalOverlordess chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I agree with you. I was not happy with how Shuichi's gang rape was dealt with. You did a really good job.

writes brownies

UO
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
THANK YOU for writing this. I was incredibly upset over how the manga dealt with the issue.. But this how I think it should have been portrayed. Great work!
Gravitational Awareness chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This was a new outlook on it for me. I never really thought about it from Hiro's point of view and you captured it perfectly.
XxJustAGirlxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wonderful, really wonderful.

I was so annoyed about how they dealed with it in the manga. Your writing was great, very vivid. I'd love to see a sequel or something to go with it, but it's just fine by itself.

Thank you for writing this. :)
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Now that's how it should have gone. The way the rape was handled in the manga was just so... shitty.

The way you wrote this was just so emotional and beautiful. You described everything so damn perfectly and Shuichi's reaction to the rape was just so much better then in then manga.

So wonderful...
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I don't normally review stories from so long ago, but this was absolutely magnificent. I, too, was disappointed with the way the rape was handled, and I love the way you did this.

If you should ever actually *get* this review, I want you to know that your writing is AMAZING.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh wow, that was astonishingly good. a reall good, different take of the aftermath of Shu-chan's rape case. *wipes tears from eyes*
zunmo chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
... that was really sad. well done, I never agreed with the way shuichi took it in the manga. wonderful, favorited.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was how it should have gone.
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow...I wasn't even aware that THAT'S what actually happened on the show...Now that I think about it, it kinda fits. And they did do a sucky job on the aftermath part. Is this gonna have a sequel, where Hiro confronts Yuki about what happened?