Reviews for Everlasting Scars
Please do NOT write anymore. Your stuff is bad. Poorly thought out, contrived and silly.
BTW moron you do know that as long as Jake phases he is immortal, dont you? Yeah thats right he could live as long as Bella IF he wants too. So the reason for Bella leaving Jake does not work. Then again this dumb story does not make much sense to begin with so why should we expect better.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/19/2015
What a silly schizo story. Poorly written and stupidly thought out. One of the most contrived twifics I hjave had the utter displeasurte to read. Bella is so unsympathetic that I kind of was hoping she would die. Cruel selfish and self centered. Thats probably why jake left and Bella whocant do anything without a man runs back to eddie so she will not be abandoned. So what was so different than Meyers crappy writing? In fact all your stories are not very good. What a waste of time.
Oh please do not write anymore you are terrible at it.
lifeliveson chapter 40 . 7/17/2010
you brought jake back and then sent him away... so cruel ;(
lifeliveson chapter 36 . 7/17/2010
:( awww... i liked it better when it was jacob/bella
morningpacific chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Michelle-B18 chapter 41 . 10/4/2009
Okay I read up until chapter 31 then skipped till the last chapter. I saw that it was Edward and Bella so I didn't read any more. You are a very good writer but I just don't go for Edward and Bella paring stories. I'm Team Jacob. But you write really good and I liked it until I realised what Bella realised. Bella's immortal and Jake's gonna die so she can't even be with him, so I stopped reading.
beautifulsmilee chapter 38 . 9/20/2009
Great story :)!
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 41 . 7/31/2009
loved the story
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 43 . 6/23/2009
Is so Cool. Best ever got me really interrested in the rest.

What do you have plan for it?
midnightangel09 chapter 41 . 5/1/2009
man i really love this story but to have her end up with edward in the end i don't know that kind of ruined it for me i am a huge jacob/bella fan hell anybody and bella i'm ok with but for some reason i can't seem to get into it when its bella/edward its like when people write those types of stories they are all so dreawy *sp?* so sad and suicidal that i can't take it but this story was awesome to say the least! _
jovyp chapter 36 . 4/20/2009
i cant believe jake and bella arent together and she had to leave lapush this is too sad, i hope this gets better
6598465 chapter 41 . 1/13/2009
I loved your story!
PandylBas chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
to victoria change of music: ...wha?

lol, thats all i got to say.
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 41 . 10/8/2008
Wow. That was one awesome story. I loved all of it, great job. :)
iiamkat chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
hmm...interesting. As you said, way fast paced.