Reviews for Everlasting Scars
lifeliveson chapter 40 . 7/17/2010
you brought jake back and then sent him away... so cruel ;(
lifeliveson chapter 36 . 7/17/2010
:( awww... i liked it better when it was jacob/bella
morningpacific chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Michelle-B18 chapter 41 . 10/4/2009
Okay I read up until chapter 31 then skipped till the last chapter. I saw that it was Edward and Bella so I didn't read any more. You are a very good writer but I just don't go for Edward and Bella paring stories. I'm Team Jacob. But you write really good and I liked it until I realised what Bella realised. Bella's immortal and Jake's gonna die so she can't even be with him, so I stopped reading.
beautifulsmilee chapter 38 . 9/20/2009
Great story :)!
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 41 . 7/31/2009
loved the story
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 43 . 6/23/2009
Is so Cool. Best ever got me really interrested in the rest.

What do you have plan for it?
midnightangel09 chapter 41 . 5/1/2009
man i really love this story but to have her end up with edward in the end i don't know that kind of ruined it for me i am a huge jacob/bella fan hell anybody and bella i'm ok with but for some reason i can't seem to get into it when its bella/edward its like when people write those types of stories they are all so dreawy *sp?* so sad and suicidal that i can't take it but this story was awesome to say the least! _
jovyp chapter 36 . 4/20/2009
i cant believe jake and bella arent together and she had to leave lapush this is too sad, i hope this gets better
6598465 chapter 41 . 1/13/2009
I loved your story!
PandylBas chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
to victoria change of music: ...wha?

lol, thats all i got to say.
Medea Ariadne DeMarchi chapter 41 . 10/8/2008
Wow. That was one awesome story. I loved all of it, great job. :)
iiamkat chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
hmm...interesting. As you said, way fast paced.
iiamkat chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
K i just started reading your story and im reviewing on the first 2 chapters. Really good start. I wonder why Jake just started ignoring Bella(i know he was mad at her for not telling him about victoria but still...oh well boys are dumb), was he still doing patrols for her and stuff? Wow, im really suprised Victoria just left her alone, i mean i know she said that the Cullens leaving was worse than what she had planned but it was kind of nice D All in all, i liked it! Off to read the next chapter!
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
wow. What were the names of those songs?