Reviews for Obsession
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Poor ami.
BelleWeasley chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
I really hope you continue this story!
ranchan-akari chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Gah. GAH. Pleasepleaseplease update this fic again! I must see how this turns out! I want to know Beryl's plan, how Zoy gets his act together, and how Greg will get his just desserts.
unlockurdestiny chapter 19 . 10/11/2012
Oh noooo, I feel so sorry for the kristy girl. Dying to know what terrible things beryl have in stored.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Hope you find time to update this:)
kathyjoey2000 chapter 19 . 8/14/2011
Love this story, but when are you going to update it and finish it.
roxyk630 chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
Awwwwwww! I wanna know what happens!
Red-Elephant chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Ok, so I've read your story and have enjoyed it but one question has run through my head continuously from the very beginning: why does Amy like Zoicite? All you tell us is that he's rich, hot and a womaniser. He's never been nice to her and even now, he's all over the shop in the way he treats her. Its confusing. So please consider going deeper into your characters so that we can see what it is that Ami's seeing because right now, I just don't get it.

But I did enjoy it so not flaming ok, just perplexity.
nachtherz chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
I discovered your story today. It is wonderful and I spent the whole day reading it. I suppose you will not write/upload the last chapters, right? I am quite sad about that, because I think a) you're pretty talented and b) I think I am not the only one who would really like to know how the will end.

Anyway thank you for writing the story!
shmoes chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
I alerted this story awhile ago and just reread it today.. Which led me to wondering if you are still updating your stories. I noticed it's been a long time b/t posts, so are you taking a break? or reworking them? or what? I love reading all your stories, esp. the ami/zoy pairing, so please keep writing!
limemargaritas chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
please update this story. i discovered it a few years ago and i just read it again. i'm so anxious to find out what happens. i think this story has so much more. you yourself have so much potential. please continue it.
SnowCharms chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
This relationship had so much going on for them, it could have been something more than just sex and passion. Still, they have a long way ahead of them if they're going to be truly free and happy with each other.

Beryl is really pitiful though, she's so insecure of herself that she actually needs to prove herself by making Zoycite go back to her. One of these days, she's going to get what she deserves, and when that happens, I wonder if Ami is going to be the one to bail her out due to her naturally kind nature.

Greg is a bastard, kidnapping Kristy like that. It's a wonder that she hasn't used the chance to kill herself yet, the moral degradation is more than enough to break one's spirit. Update!
Eve chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Update soon.
Monito chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
i loved this

zoisite is so sweet and funny

and ami is absolutely adorable

can't wait til u update
serenityangelrose chapter 19 . 3/9/2009
WOW i love it. this is the first story that i have read that is not about ser/dar. i read the summary and had to read it. i love it can't wait to read more