Reviews for What Best Friends Are For
rosesnlilies chapter 1 . 6/27
That was soo sad. But the ending was soo sweet!:)
~ro
allwaswell17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
KSAJFJSAK:KDFSI EHHGRGH WGHJFHSJDFHFHODHDSFUDBUAV VUA SD ALL OF YOUR STORIES GIVE ME FEELS UGHHIFHDSFDAJN I DON'T EVEN SHIP THEM OR ANYTHING, THIS IS JUST REALLY CUTE AJHSFJAKHFAKSHSFHJASFH
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So sweet!
3waypetal chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very sweet, I liked it.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sweet. I hate Mrs Black, poor Sirius for having to live in that house...

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
So sweet.
NeverWonder chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I've read this before and I thought I already reviewed it. It was brilliant, just as the rest of the stories I've read by you have been. I loved the characterization and descriptions, and your depiction of James and Sirius and their relationship was spot on. It was a fantastic story. Keep up the good work.
Xx-Erin-xX-AthrunxCagallifan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
this is such a heartwarming oneshot and i love it to death!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I like this view on how Sirius got disowned. This was how I had thought it had been, with a few changes of course but that was the general idea I've always had. Great story
DeadlyCreative chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was really good, I could imagine that happening between Sirius and James. I really like this.

-Deadly Creative
Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hey, just decided to beebop over and check out your Sirius-running-away-from-home oneshot.

First of all: I giggled at the fact that we both called his house a hell hole!

Second: I really liked this...makes my descriptions look like poo

Third: I loved the way he and his mother conversed...it gave quite a bit of insight on who Sirius was before we came to know him (and even before James became to know him)

That last bit...was lovely.

Because I think that everybody would agree...the one thing Sirius needs beyond all else is some love! *drowns in self indeuced fluff*

But seriously, great fic!
noname chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
aw! i'm gonna cry! james really understands the meaning of friendship. or you do at least. that story is really really deep. keep it up!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
very very cute! everything i imagine the strong relationship between james and sirius to be! fabulous job!
mabby-abby-gabby chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
very cute and creative. i like your stories very much.
isabella chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was very nice, a litle toned down from what i imagined but as you say to each their own. But I must say that was close to my view of the events. Well Done.