Reviews for Midnight Run
OtakuCat chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I like it! Keep writing! I want to know what's going on! Lol,
BitterSweetCrimson chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
HOLY CRAP, THX SO MUCH FOR EDITING!
BitterSweetCrimson chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
plz update soon, im a freak for vampire knight! this is awesome! im guessing M.I.C.K. stands for all those pureblood vampire families? just a guess because the top one was an M and then the second was an I so im just shooting in the dark. plz plz plz update!
BitterSweetCrimson chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
now im really intrested.
BitterSweetCrimson chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
please prepare yourself for my rhyme review:

omg, i love thee

I LOVE YOUR FIC
nebulaX chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Ah! beautiful! U truly r a vampire genius! Go TWILIGHT/NEW MOON/VAMPIRE KNIGHT! Continue plze!
Emiko Saki chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
This is a very interesting story. You got me trapped in it! Write more and I'll be sure to read it. It's very good!
blissfulmemories chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
oh! ur kidding me! both twilight&new moon AND vampire knight?

u are perfect! i love ur bella story where she's sky and this!

so im assuming ur well acquainted with the vampire knight manga? message me sometime, i need a buddy to talk about zero, kaname and edward! XD
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Please hurry and write more I'd like to know what happens next, Please
shinyangel chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
What can I say its way better than what I expect the more I read the more I get pull into the story so please update relly soon,I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I just love this story it has became my favorite, so keep it up!_
A Penned Desire chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Hey, cool story. Anyway,read yours as well. I love the the way how you put yourself in Yuki's shoes!

Opps there I go again! I know my review kinda sucks but a good story. Hey, you wanna chat sometime? Gif me a buzz. By the way, thanks for reviewing 'moi' story! _
CandyDemon21 chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
I loved this chapter the little girl is so cute and sweet and just ah... I really liked the 2nd chapter, Zero is so hot with his aditude, love it keep writing please *puts hands together* love it
CandyDemon21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
AH! I love it the words seem to fit together like puzzle pieces. And the way your used Shakespear was amazing I love it I really truly to I can't wait to read the next chapter I'm so excited
shinyangel chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
This chapter is better than I expected, I can't wait to see what will happen with Yuki, and see why Kaname is worry about this Izawa.!_ Keep up the good work.
shinyangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2007