Reviews for Transcendence
multyfangirl17 chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
so the dark one is willing to be at balance?
so true , he has so many other's watching over him
multyfangirl17 chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
and theres lukes step mom.
maryg92844 chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
Wow, that was fantastic. You wrote it so long ago, makes me think you probably will not see this review. But anyway, I will still say Thank You For Sharing It With Us !
multyfangirl17 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
a jealous jedi in the order wishing to become the grandmaster? or at least a master?
multyfangirl17 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
so true about an overly protective father
eeee! mother has entered :)
multyfangirl17 chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
wasnt it Qui-Gon who was the fourth force spirit ? or was it Mace?
Qui-Gon is so Luke and Leia's grandfather in spirit :)
will Luke be told what Qui-Gon is to his father?
multyfangirl17 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
over protective father getting to protect his son , his beloved light who lead him out of the darkness , his redeemer.
sorry if that was a bit syrupy
Etta.Ju chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Great Story!
crlor chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Absolutely the best story I've read...

Thank you.
QueenNaberrie chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Loved it! And what a sweet ending. :)
Jason9000 chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
So Count Dooku returned to the realm of the living? Interesting story I liked reading it.
PardoxPixie chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
About Luke's supposed lack of patience. Although as a YOUNG man and prior to leaving Yoda early and the events on Bespin Luke was impatient- he learned from the experience. That is, he gained much patience and emotional control from his mistake.

They say the best lessons are learned the hard way. He had to go to learn what he needed to, plus he would never have forgiven himself if he had not, despite the fact that it was a mistake to go; and the next time he got a warning like that he demonstrated that and his patience by staying where he was.

At this point in his life Luke is a a very wise Jedi Master with great patience that can only come from getting hurt or screwing up through impatience.
adrien skywalker chapter 21 . 6/23/2010
Unbelievable! You actually managed to work Darth Bane into your story, and as the Dark Master, no less! Color me impressed. He is one of the most powerful characters in the entire Star Wars Franchise, and yes, against him, Palpy is but a Puppy! And you also sent Dooku back, now as Bane's student. Not writing a sequel to this story will be a mistake. I hope you consider it, and thanks for writing such a good story.
serious starwars fan chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
"the dark forces would always try to force its way into the light, UPSET THE BALANCE" when you balance a scale both side are equeal weight, why is this different?
Jedi1952 chapter 23 . 12/27/2006
This story was as good as any published SW novels. Better than many in fact. I enjoyed it so much that I clicked on your name to see what else you had written that was published on this site. Each of those stories were outstanding as well. I was disappointed when I click on your homepage to find none...hoping to find additional stories. I also wanted to email you to thank you for sharing these stories with us...but your email link does not work either.

So I will say thank you here and all your stories are 10, IMHO.