Reviews for The Importance of Those Words
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Awesome!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Very insightful, and once again an excellent job with characterization!
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
very good
Hotaru chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hm...how do you even know Martha Jones enough to write a fic with her in it? Guess you can't really go wrong with somethin so short. Hm.
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow, I liked it. As I was reading this, as I read the Doctor was talking about Rose, I imagined that he was thinking of her. I saw The Runaway Bride a few days ago, on Youtube, and a part in that episode which touched my heart and made tears come to my eyes, is when the part where the Doctor was standing there at the reception, watching a blonde girl dance with her boyfriend, and when a flashback came of Rose and him on New Earth, when Cassandra went out of her body, and his sad expression just made me so sad. That's the image in my mind as I read this. I loved that Martha wanted to know what he was talking about. I have yet to see the new Doctor Who eps, here in America, and it makes me so sad to see that Rose will no longer be in the show. Breaks my heart through and through, it does. Sorry for such the long review, just loved this one-shot! Wonderful job!
0 Keelie 0 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
thehehe really good!
Estal0ne11 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
awe poor doctor!.. i really liked it, but the conversation was a little confusing...i hope your on your way in uploading more chapters!
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Sweet. Although I haven't seen the new season, the Martha/Doctor interactions seem really nice, and I'm a little less dispondent to see the show with Rose.