Reviews for Matthew
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lol, I love how cute kids are when they ask questions like "do you like Daddy Jimmy?".

Also makes me glad I'm not a parent. Picturing it now,

"mommy, can _ live here forever? she can be daddy!"

lol.
Jisa chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*nearly dies from cuteness overload* That was so sweet!
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Where has this story been hiding? I love it, but you should probably change the genre to romance/family or something like that. I absolutely adore this story! It is perfect (except for the mix up in pronouns in which you refer to Matt as a she...)! This is beautiful and the ending is fantastic! I love the dialouge and how you described the little boy. This is probably one of the best stories I've read about House and a child and this is the only story I've read where Wilson and House have a relationship involving a child. I think it's terrific and I like the brief moments with Cameron and Cuddy. I also love how the House/Wilson pairing was unexpected...it was a pleasant surprise!

Please keep writing! I'm definitely going to favorite you as an author!
barefootchick chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wot! A kid with House and Wilson! Great story! I seem to recognize the author's name, too... McWeir, anyone? :-)
CelticPuzzleStrangerRanger chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aww, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol, great story

M
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
No offense, but *I* find it completely OOC. Also, there are spelling mistakes.

However, I laughed at the Aunt Lisa part... Naturally, because I also have an Aunt Lisa. -; It's a good attempt, I don't hate it, but I think it needs to be seriously revamped.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I loved it!

KRH
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Cute! I like it! Nicely done and well written.
mikesh chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Very cute
accioamber chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I LOVED IT **grins** **adds to favorites** i already read ur next one too. its SOO good. u must keep going. loves it.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
great plot line! I love the idea of House having a son! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
plaidshorts chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Aww, thats so sweet. It had little bits of everything in it. I really liked it. The writing was nice too.

Peace.
TeRa SloAn chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was a great story! so cute! xDD
SamBell chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow, what a great story. Emotionally and full with good feelings. I loved this story. Oh I love House suffering too but that was a great story in another way that I could read every time again. I think, Ill do that whenever I want. Great. Very cute story and youre a great author because youre able to describe feelings, persons and situations that Im -the reader- is feeling like Im in the story for myself and I loved that you captived me in that way. Oh and by the way I think Mikesh is right. It would be great if you continue it. Sure, its your own decision but I would love a sequel.

Oh, and sorry for this bad english. It isnt my mother tongue.