Reviews for Miles to Go
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aw im so glad i found this! wonderful cute story with the personalities perfect!
Ssergit chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was so sweet! I really *really* love the way you have him kissing her, and how he doesn't turn into Rodney McKay, Secretly Amazing With Women Guy afterwards. The stealing the door crystal, taking her radio, and looking determined was amazingly hot.

Great job!
tvnut127 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
this was so sweet. i loved it!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Yea!

I especially liked your reactions for Elizabeth. People are complicated & I liked seeing her neither letting Rodney down nor totally infatuated :-)
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I haven't seen Season 3, so I can't freak you out with spoilers (though I do know about them making Weir into a reoccuring character - who doesn't?)... but I really liked this. Just thought I would let you know. It was sweet and well frankly I'm a McKay fan so what's there not to like...? *grins sheepishly*
fififolle chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aw! This was lovely! I just came across it purely by accident, where's my alert, eh? ff must be slow. So many great moments. The kiss! Wow. *fans self* Trust Rodney to tell her why she's single, hahaha. Lovely job, so *them*. Touches of sadness, of course, but there was hope scattered on the wind, and I loved this fic :D Thanks for posting!
dahan chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
You always did have a talent for writing descriptive scenes.

I liked this, it touched on just about all the aspects of both Elizabeth and Rodney, in only a bit, but was done so just naturally through that one short vivid moment. As always, wonderful work FW. _