Reviews for Magelet Forever
Animal Speaker chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really love this! great job writing by the way it sound exactly like the characters should. (green day is also an awesome band.)ND forever!
GoThIc llama chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
cute but poorly written. u have the right ideas i suppose but the way u write is a bit icky for my taste. get your facts straight, weiryn can't appear out of no where to be at Daine's wedding. there needs to b a major holiday.
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
omg i loved that so much u should do like a sequal but not a songfic and do something along the lines of what hapend after all that
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading this.

I don't agree with you though. The song is an awesome song, and the story you told was quite good, but I don't think they match at all. I see the song as someone alone, hoping that one day s/he won't be alone. The D/N story you told was about Daine finding that she isn't alone and seeing how wonderful it is, but was only very briefly about being alone, and in general I think Daine feeling alone belongs to her life between her family being killed and her finding Onua.

Do you see the song differently?
Daughter of Nature chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aw )
xAnonx chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw... Its sweet...

ITS AWESOME! Yay !
The Divinity Bunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Wow! That is amazing. So good! I don't usually read songfics, because I don't listen to music, but this is wonderful! I like the part about "someday." Great! -WW
cynic.in.a.fishbowl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
GIANT FEEL-GOOD AW FEST!
DarkAngel.of.RiffWaves chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
BEST FREAKIN SONG EVA! this fic was so great! love the song choice! cant tell u how much i loved it! so great!

theres so not enough exclamation points!
Steelsong chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
aw... thatz so sweet. i luv D/N and this made my day. thankz.
LawisJustice chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was so sweet! Awesome fluff!