Reviews for Adjustment
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I love your sequel!
Neko.Writer chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
aw! that was great! the end made me cry!(yes, i'm emotional) good work!
Lady Strawberry Lays chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
They can't change into a bat!(I like you story though)
kyougirl4ever chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
he has greed. dont you find it funny how they have wierd taste in blood. well yeah write more fanfics. :]
Satori-Ashinto chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
well i loved it! i hope you make more stories i just finished watching the anime and i realzied how few kenta and karin nice romances there are. Well thanks for the wonderful story and i hope you write more in the furture
Maru Maru-chan chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
XD Idea stealer! I was writing a story about Kenta having the taste for greed! :P
Maru Maru-chan chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
O.O
Maru Maru-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
-dances-
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Interesting story line, but try to add more things to it so it doesn't seem so rushed. The dialog seems to be kind of flat, if you added some more adjectives and adverbs to make it more feeling, it would be quite an excellent story.
heketerine chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
do we get more kenta x karin fluffiness? please?
Bryan chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Great ! ! !

Looking forword to the next update.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Cute story. I hate default pairings, but really what else can you with this series? Quatre, I mean Winner? Nice writing. )
Ryuuzaki-hugs chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Yay! You wrote a sequel! I like it 3. Please update!
RandomlyRandomness chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Woot! I like it! But is this a sequel to 'BLack Darkenss' or something? You say follow up but isn't that like a sequel? I bring this up because in order for it to be a sequal doesn't the first one have to be completed?
Luna Skye chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I love the plot! Thank you for writing a sequel. Please update soon! (Could you add some more Ren too, if you could? I just love him!)