Reviews for This Is The Day You Hoped Would Never Come
sweetpea.blue chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Yep their is no escape the Goblin king.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
;) Knew Sarah couldn't resist him for long!
Katrina Lonestar chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooh! That was..pretty. There is no other real word for it. I saw the picture (though oddly enough I came here from another story of yours, not the picture) the fic is based on. This piece is beautiful. It could really be put into a series of drawings-snapshots. Images flashed through her mind. Inhale, exhale. She saw it from his side. This is more than just the one drawing by Pika-La-Cynique. This is almost poetry, the way you use the words.

It's magic, I suppose.
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
"The sight of him froze the blood in her veins and caused her heart to erupt into flames."

I think this quote from this story accurately depicts my reaction... along with the word SQUEEEEEEEEE!

OFF TO READ PART II!
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That gave me the shivers.

I love that drawing of Pika's, and I think this couples perfectly with both the image and general atmosphere she was trying to convey. I know that's hard to do, so I applaud you enthusiastically.

Thanks for the brilliant work! :D
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Aw. So cute an' fluffy.
Ginnabean chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I like this, but not quite as much as the other one. Possibly just because this is...I won't say cliche, but it is very alike to many Jareth/Sarah one-shots - she's older, he comes back, she realizes she's loved him all along, they smooch, they carry on...

What I DO like is your wonderful imagery of how he comes into her room, how she touches the orb and the images blur together until he's standing there. Wow, you have some darned powerful writing!

Oh, and...

"Um... have you deliberately taken PaisleyRose's title almost verbatim? Too much of a coincidence for me..."
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Excellent job. Goes very well with Pika's drawing.
Faerietales chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Short and sweet! I loved it! An excellent challenge piece for Pika! Love how you managed to keep them pretty darn well in character.
AbandonedBeauty chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
hehehehe ya

why can't i have a goblin king?

i like this. her wanting him but not admitting it until years later.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
'dark with some emotion she didn’t dare define' -wonderful turn of phrase.
Morrigana chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
le sigh...
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Fluff, fluff. With a bit of black glitter. It still gets a sigh out of me. Thank you for sharing.