Reviews for West Wing Folded
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Wait u had a great plot in the kiss that daine specifically WROTE DOWN! So dont give me the "she was drunk she forgot about it" c***! Write a sequel about daine and numair!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
"Die you repulsive beast!" LOL! :'D
sylphie3000 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Daine's being an asshole -cries- poor Numair
i think that its really cute that he cries though, it makes him more human
Rose Piper chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE THIS!I think it's
Rose Piper chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE it how their talking and fighting at the same time!
emmaleexx chapter 27 . 4/23/2009
Your story is really unique and I really liked it. Unfortunately, I thought Daine's relationship with Numair and Darius were too inconsistent. I understand that she loved both men but her feelings were erratic and uncharacteristic, which showed more towards the ending of the story and especially when she said that she had loved only one man. Other than that, I really enjoyed your take on a different pairing!
Horsemistress chapter 27 . 3/9/2009
i love your story! please don't leave me hanging!i hate when people do this to me. All together i really enjoyed your story. if this is something you really like to do, i sugest that 1)you finish this story(people like me might never forgive you if you dont(JK!)and 2)start your own story, from scratch. I konw it will be harder than when you write about other people's cahracters and setings, by by what you show here with this story with Tamora Pierce's stories will prove my point of you dont belive me.

Well have fun with what ever you do
NumairROX chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
The ending was adorable. Loved it!
Owl of the Night chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I reFUSE to have Daine and Darius! Ooh, Daine, if you do something stupid, I'm going to be pissed!

Other than that, great story.

-Jillian
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 27 . 4/26/2008
Update soon! This is great!
Zoe the Special girl chapter 27 . 3/22/2008
please dont end here!i really think that you should update this. it is so good#!
dainenumair006 chapter 27 . 1/22/2008
that was good but the ending was uncalled for.
Streamstep chapter 27 . 1/13/2008
Aw, sad ending. I'll look for another story!
Sadainea chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
gah i started to read the sequel to this one first wa but this is a realy good story.
ncw chapter 27 . 10/20/2007
omg i love that story so much! it's so cool, the plot is awsome, and Darius is so good its like tp made him! -