Reviews for Sick
Mahita chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
si l es el uke, por que dices que te gusta el Lxlight? francamente no es asi, por favor corrigelo esto es un error desagradable
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Ohehmgee. Epic(:

or...

0l-l3l-l/\/\633. 3p1(.

Hehe. I love l33.
Noalani-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Heh. This was actually pretty cute. :) And I can totally see L doing something that shameless to Light and unintentionally embarrassing him in the process...

I've got one suggestion for you, though. When writing, it's okay to use the character's names instead of "the boy" or "the dark haired man" or "the brunette" (which implies feminism, by the way). I've just noticed that you like to use these in place of names. It's okay to use them every now and then, but I'd advise cutting back on them. ;)

Just a passing thought. Otherwise, you seem to be a very good writer, and I really enjoyed reading this... and the other chapters. :)

-Noalani-chan
Moonphase chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
this was cool. You could add more to the story though...But as you ended it here, I suppose it went back to the cannon, maning L is indeed murdered by Light :'(
Moonphase chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
aw I feel sorry for Light in this chapter. :(

Love this story by the way
Snape Goes Commando chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
That's totally heartbreaking. D:
L'uke-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
One word - Sexy. Hot, God damn it. Though the end was hilarious xDD Luv it. Awesome fic, absolutely brilliant. I loved everything in it. How Light acted, it was soo super sexy and adorable! Kyaa! Lovely! AMAZING!
Rasei chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
You did a good job writting this. I like it alot.
Eternaly Beloved chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
This a very great story. Can't wait for your next up date. keep up the good work.
Kitana Matsuri chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
My, how delightful it was to read that. I believe I squealed at the end.

Very well written and terribly adorable! I love it. This is definitely going on my favorites.
shinesse chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is simply one of the sexiest fics I have ever red. And the sick!Raito is so aw and oh worthy with his miserable fighting. I could swear I *saw* his expression... Thank you so much for being awesome!
SMALLwhitelies chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
ah! you can't just leave it here. please write more!
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
more, more!
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AAHH! YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MORTALS! PRAISE TO YOU! PRAISE TO YOU! I WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE OR THE WORLD WILL END! I BEG OF YOU! MASTER, PLEASE! yes. you are now me master, and I will refer to you as such. Now, back to begging...PLEASE! MORE! *starts bowing over and over.* I WILL OBEY YOUR EVERY COMMAND! JUST WRITE MORE!

~Your servant