Reviews for Muzzle
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
You broke my heart this was so awesome and sad at the same time it makes me want to cry cause its like every time it said this is the day dean Winchester dies my heart broke just a little more and it was so detailed and how you described dean it was awesome im crying now wuahhhhhhhhhh! :'( :'( :'(
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh, I love these sorts of things. And I really loved the last three lines
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
They could so easily have met this fate.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was powerful! I loved how you worked down the list, entailing how each person's life moved on after Sam and Dean and how each life remembers Dean, and how they were affected by the brothers. Beautiful and sad; life when the shadow has passed away. It's so evident here the kind of power the brothers had in each person's life.

Maybe someone should have explained that to the angels as they plotted to tear Dean and Sam apart.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I loved the style and delivery and content of your story. Better than peanut M&M's. Yummy. Thank you for this story.:)
Montana-Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So beautifully written. Love it to bits, even if it had me teary-eyed. :)
Kitiaria chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow, this was a powerful piece of work. I loved it, despite it being so sad and heartbreaking. I rarely read Supernatural fiction where the boys aren't front and centre stage, yet somehow this is one the best pieces of fiction that I've read in a long time. Well done.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
MusicalMemory chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, YES.

I'm honestly speechless. The repetition was used flawlessly and there was a certain tone to the whole story that was just so EFFECTIVE in whatever awesomeness you were trying (and DID) convey.

The entire story was basically shudder-inducingly fantastic, but something about this line just about killed me, but the good kind of killed me, where I know I'll be thinking about it for days, and thank you for that, because this is exactly the kind of story I'd WANT to think about, and a story that can stick in my mind like this one does is something that is truly just...WOW, like this story.

Anyway, the fatal line? Yeah:

"Today's the day Dean Winchester dies, and the brother left behind is shaking the world with his pain, broadcasting his grief to the world, small images of Dean flying like bits of shrapnel."

In a story that packed a punch, this line kind of drove it home, if you will.

At the risk of sounding cheesy, thank you for sharing this work of art with us.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Oh My God, this was heartbreaking! Thank you for sharing this!

The lines that got me?

And Lucas thinks, Thanks For listening. And for Led Zeppelin.

And Layla's mother thinks, Finally.
casus17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was just fantastic

wow, that was sad, and great, and... wow

that was awesome, great job, so sad... i'm repeating myself, sorry, but you've addled my brains. that was so good!
Blizdal chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This is a beautiful story. Although, I must admit that I’m not sure which brother is the one that died. I get the impression it’s both of them - Sam actually dead and Dean as good as dead. Anyway, good story. On my favorites from now on.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh, _man_. This is powerfully awesome.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is gorgeous and aching and poignant, and I can't stop myself from reading it over even though it makes me feel like I've been kicked in the chest. You've nailed the brothers' personalities so perfectly, Dean lightning and Sam thunder. With brief vignettes you've established the difference they made in people's lives, and clearly as Sam, shooting shrapnels of grief at the've broadcast the pain of Dean's death.
Kourin Lucrece chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
::sniffles:: this is a beautifully written story - it's so emotional and vivid... bravo