Reviews for Sleep, Surely
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Poor deluded girl. At least he gave her some happiness!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It's amazingly written, good plot with nice characterization. Both of them are cute... although, yeahhhhhhhh... not really a fan of this pairing ;p But still, awesome fic.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw, I feel kinda bad for Parker. Being Logan can not be the easiest thing.

Being with Logan pining after Veronica...hmm.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
really good. I don't know what I think of Logan/Parker yet but I liked it.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
loved it. i am a die hard LoVer but I read this cause i always love your fics and this was absoutly no excption!
ali chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
i'm glad to see that you (who have been most prolific in LoVe fanfiction in the past, i see) have jumped on the logan and parker bandwagon. i'm curious to see how their relationship develops in what could be the final five episodes of veronica mars. anyway, just wanted to say that i really enjoyed this oneshot, and i hope to see many more from you in the future! )
astridfire chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aw, that was cute. I really like Parker and Logan together. They just make sense in a completely different way than LoVe does.
BornToLiveForever chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I hate Parker. Lol... This was a nice story, but a terrible paring.
Jess chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I'm glad to see you're back in fanfic action! And writing about the greatest show ever none the less...good job with Parker, she always does seem slightly confused, while trying to catch up. Please please please keep writing VM, with no shows til May I'm going to need some LoVe action ;) Keep up the good work!