Reviews for The Vast Indifference of the Sky
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Are you even still writing this? The writing is excellent, BTW.

XOXO, SoNotEmo
ladyschicksal chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Aw, man. Did you give this one up completely? I think the idea is so interesting, and you left us all on a total (original) cliffhanger! I think this story has so much potential-good mystery/suspense stories are pretty rare in House fanfic... Did you hit a dead end? Or did you decide you didn't like this? (Because if you did, I think you'd be wrong...) :(
BOoOoOOO chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
AW! Update soon! Cant wait to see what happens!
morganka chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Oi, keep writing, please?
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Leave it to House to have a kevlar vest on hand! Can't wait for this story to continue. Lovin the snark coming from Cameron too!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I'm really excited to read this story after reading the summary about them being on the run together...being trapped in a squad car etc... First chapter was good. Looking forward to more. BTW, LOVED the part where you had House doing the BBC news...hilarious.
jojocat chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
This is excellent. I sure hope you wrote more chapters. I would definitely read them with joy!
Aly the Spy chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Oh no! The tension is building, and a cliffie! *gasp* It was a dark and snowy night... anyway, I liked it. And I'm not crazy. Or that's what I keep telling everyone...

-Aly *squeek*
PiedPepper chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Ok now I'm really interested, lol. As always your stories are amazing!
Witchy-grrl chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Hmm, interesting. Don't know if I find it realistic, Cam snarking with House like this. At least, not with the way canon's been deteriorating lately. But dammit, I like it! :) I hope you continue this, because I sure as heck wanna see how this story earns an M rating. ;)
SilvaK chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
It's the first fic that I find to resemble to an advanture...I like your idea and I am curious to see where you go with this story...What I liked in both of your stories is the way that you describe what effect has House on Cameron and how she feels around him(especially on that bike...)Continue the good job...
Kymba chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Very nice; please continue! Love the Camus and Holmes references. Laughed out loud at Foreskin and Chucklehead.
Skate-815 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
oh i like it, a lot!

good start, and I didn't see the moriarty thing coming at all

ud soon!

oh and btw, your profile is set so that you dont accept anonomous reviews- you might want to fixthat,s o you can get more.
JosGotGlock chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
Hello! Thanks for your wonderful words in your review of my story. I did write a second chapter, but I scrapped it and haven't ever gone back to salvage. I guess I should, huh?

Well, this little story is very interesting and I love the inner dialog of Cameron's. The snark is a very welcome and humorous addition that I enjoyed. I can't wait to see what happens next.

ps - Its nice to know there are others out there as old as me too. We are also childless, and find ourselves with Zoe, a 6 month old Cocker Spaniel, who has taken our hearts and rules the roost!
the psycho sour skittle chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Very well written. I like the puns House throws in and how Cameron can dish it back out. I like the plot so far as well! It seems to be original...okay, fine. It IS original! (grin)