Reviews for Scrabble and Daiquiris
Iris chapter 1 . 6/17
Haha, I like your dialogue pieces too :)
leira chapter 1 . 3/22
that was funny hahaha that was awesome they got drunk continue pshhh me and neji pshhhh that was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hahahaha. Made my day. Thanks for this :)
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is my bottle of sunshine
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I lol'ed so much here. Love this Neji! Thanks for an awesome story!
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Just love the playful banter, sharp retorts ypu've got there :P
NeverGonnaDie chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
that is hilarious
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
HAH! This was awesome.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is so funny! :)
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Nicely done. Very humerus :)
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely do not understand a thing! But it's fun to read! XP
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hahahaha, this was fantastic! I can't remember cracking up so much in a single fic xD It was crazy and clever and pure fun to read - thanks for writing and posting this!
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
so funny! You writte very well HAHA I loved the end "scrabble" kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yasumi Mizuki chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Okay, I'm crying for two reasons; reason # 1: It made me cry tears of joy that this turned out to be a master piece and became my #1 fanfic of all times, no f***ing joke. Reason # 2: The humor was killing me right off the bat, so I'm crying from laughing too hard. Okay, okay, I'm still laughing and I've gotta tell you, I was laughing right from the part of the 3rd dialogue.

I love this and I'm faving it. Maybe someday when I'm feeling gloomy and in need for a laugh, then I'll read this over and over again. I say, it deserves more reviews than this, and you should—no, wait—I command you to make another Neji/Sakura fic. I'll love you forever, even though I already love you for making this fic. So any way, continue on making more of fic of this couple. And one last time...

I LOVE THIS F***ING DA*M FIC! Sorry for the language... GO NEJI X SAKURA 4 EVA! HELL YEAH! SHANNARO, and other whatnot!

no1cares chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
this was totally awesome! sakura pairings are too awesome to handle and this drabble is great. could you do a sequel? please with cherries on top? :)