Reviews for Scrabble and Daiquiris
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
lolz poor neji! ahahaaha so does that mean sasuke likes sakura? :D
Snow Wing chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it! It's so funny. It made me smile widely and I'm still smiling widely. Oh, and I laughed too, of course.

Okay. I feel so random now. Anyway, good job and keep up the great work!

- Snow Wing
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hehe, that was hilarious. and also a fun read. keep it up, u'v got talent!
orange.tofu chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very funny
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
FUN 3
cirrhosishepaticyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i really want to have a conversation with you now lol

so yeah i laughed out loud a whole bunch of times! this was utterly hilarious! thanks for the great fic!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I like the way she skirted the question about if she was still in love with Sasuke.

Cute.
merp chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Nice work. xD
Maya Camposilla chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
3 words: Hilarious. OOC. Awesome!:D

Please make another!

See, 3 words again: .One!

Now you must do as I comand, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!xD

"..." Idiot(-.-'

Anyway, good job!
hanachan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
“Sasuke-kuun!... What? No, no, only five shots of dack-ree. No, with Nej, here. The bar on the insectsio—intersects—(giggle) inter-sex.”

“No…rre. You’re breaking up Sasuke—pshshs-I can’t really hear—ppshss—NO, it’s not me going ‘psh’ it’s the cell, I’m going through a tunnel! And—pshh- Neji and me have to –ppsh-.”

LMAO at those two lines! I put dots on the first because they were a bit long. XD

This is really funny. neji and sakura banters is really funny. I'm a sasusaku fan but I love this story...it makes me want to be a nejisaku fan too :)
Amanio chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
xD Hahaha. That was pretty funny!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ahahaha, I loved that.

Though it is amusing to that Neji is saying all those witty remarks, it's a rather surprise that he's speaking so much! Lol.
CALWYN.N.D.FOREVER chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like it. It's cute. I choose to think of this as friendship though, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
haha..it was very funny.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ROFLOL I loved this oneshot as well. Some people when they write dialouge fics its just annoying, but you do it perfectly. Even though its just dialouge I can still visualize the story and follow where they're going and what they're doing. Great job.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »