Reviews for Scrabble and Daiquiris
Yasumi Mizuki chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Okay, I'm crying for two reasons; reason # 1: It made me cry tears of joy that this turned out to be a master piece and became my #1 fanfic of all times, no f***ing joke. Reason # 2: The humor was killing me right off the bat, so I'm crying from laughing too hard. Okay, okay, I'm still laughing and I've gotta tell you, I was laughing right from the part of the 3rd dialogue.

I love this and I'm faving it. Maybe someday when I'm feeling gloomy and in need for a laugh, then I'll read this over and over again. I say, it deserves more reviews than this, and you should—no, wait—I command you to make another Neji/Sakura fic. I'll love you forever, even though I already love you for making this fic. So any way, continue on making more of fic of this couple. And one last time...

I LOVE THIS F***ING DA*M FIC! Sorry for the language... GO NEJI X SAKURA 4 EVA! HELL YEAH! SHANNARO, and other whatnot!

Mizuki
katerosario chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
this was totally awesome! sakura pairings are too awesome to handle and this drabble is great. could you do a sequel? please with cherries on top? :)
dollops chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely love this! Fantastic job!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow great job! I'm taking this as fluff hehe :D. But I normally don't really like dialog fics and when I saw this was one I almost didn't read it because I have come across so many confusing ones, where you have no idea who was talking. But with this one, Neji and Sakura each had a unique speech pattren and I only had to count lines to figure it out once of twice. These two sound like such fun drunks XD. Now I want to try a dialog fic, I have been converted! XD
wrtsareaest chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
HA! THAT was hilarious. (nice-guy pose) GOOD JOB!
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
lolz poor neji! ahahaaha so does that mean sasuke likes sakura? :D
Snow Wing chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved it! It's so funny. It made me smile widely and I'm still smiling widely. Oh, and I laughed too, of course.

Okay. I feel so random now. Anyway, good job and keep up the great work!

- Snow Wing
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hehe, that was hilarious. and also a fun read. keep it up, u'v got talent!
orange.tofu chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very funny
MelodysFall chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
FUN 3
cirrhosishepaticyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i really want to have a conversation with you now lol

so yeah i laughed out loud a whole bunch of times! this was utterly hilarious! thanks for the great fic!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I like the way she skirted the question about if she was still in love with Sasuke.

Cute.
merp chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Nice work. xD
Maya Camposilla chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
3 words: Hilarious. OOC. Awesome!:D

Please make another!

See, 3 words again: .One!

Now you must do as I comand, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!xD

"..." Idiot(-.-'

Anyway, good job!
hanachan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
“Sasuke-kuun!... What? No, no, only five shots of dack-ree. No, with Nej, here. The bar on the insectsio—intersects—(giggle) inter-sex.”

“No…rre. You’re breaking up Sasuke—pshshs-I can’t really hear—ppshss—NO, it’s not me going ‘psh’ it’s the cell, I’m going through a tunnel! And—pshh- Neji and me have to –ppsh-.”

LMAO at those two lines! I put dots on the first because they were a bit long. XD

This is really funny. neji and sakura banters is really funny. I'm a sasusaku fan but I love this story...it makes me want to be a nejisaku fan too :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »