Reviews for Scrabble and Daiquiris
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
haha..it was very funny.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
ROFLOL I loved this oneshot as well. Some people when they write dialouge fics its just annoying, but you do it perfectly. Even though its just dialouge I can still visualize the story and follow where they're going and what they're doing. Great job.
OBSESSED-KUNAI chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i dont think drunkenness is a word either...
to-lazy-to-login O.O chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
im pretty sure you've already read a review form me but this fic ic just so DAMN FUNNY!

XD i cant stop luaghing!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I loves the sarcasm :) Geniusness, ne? Great job!
Stellaire chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Another fun one-shot! I really like your only-dialogue style. It makes stories move very quickly.

The humorAMAZINGLY FUNNY. xD Don't worry about the NejiTen and the SasuSaku fans, I'll protect you. :D

-Stellaire
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Once again, Scrabble triumphs over necking.

Er.
M1nks chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I don't really go for the fanfic's that are entirely conversational based, to me that's kinda cheating unless there's something that makes them stand out; like writting a 'song fanfic' - if I wanted to hear a song I'd listen to the radio...
Mrs. Story chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I LOVED THAT! It was SO hilarious!
street Kid chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
v. awesome!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That yet another one of your fics that made me laugh! Author: 3, Reader...well I guess 3 too, because it's not like I lose out when you make me laugh - so far you're three for three for making me laugh on the fics you've written, so let's keep the winning streak!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Heehee, this was funny. You're a good writer; if only you wrote more Neji/Sakura fics...
The Top chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
“You really think there’s some direct correlation between my ass and the climate?”

“…I see rain clouds.”

“Wha—shit! You’re right.”

I was rolling on the floor after i read that. And you know what there is probably some strange correlationbetween Sakura's ass and the weather, i mean seriously, would be be surprised?

Naruto had a demon in his stomach and is learning from the biggest perv on the face of the naru-verse, ergo super powered chakra

Sasuke got bit by and then ran off to a pedophile snake guy, so now he's got superpowered chakra too

So that leaves Sakura to train with a old lady who has terrible luck with gambling and gets drunk often, there for sakura's ass has weather controling powers.

Bow down to Sakura's ass and pray for good weather.

:D

loven your written skils by the way

:D
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love dialogue too. D
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
kyaa

very very nicely written somehow, i can imagine a variety of pairing with such dialogue.. i love it.. i think it's great even though nejisaku hasn't been my fav in ages. definitely adding this to my favs _
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »