Reviews for Finding Closure
The Modern Crusader chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Nice! My favorite part of BSG is the father-daughter interaction between The Good Admiral and Starbuck (except season 3...not so good). This was excellent...sad, but excellent.
sockenfresser42 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
goodness, it made me cry. love it. *sniff*
jamy21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I'm glad someone approached how horrible Adama has been to her this season, and made a believable explanation for his reaction, not that I ever doubted his love for her, but the "what do you hear" was a bit odd..I loved it though. This ship, father and daughter, is actually my favorite one on the show, and I miss it so much.
Woodentree chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was great. A very nice idea and you wrote it just right. Kara's words about Zak were beautiful. Nice work. :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
aw, im all teary eyed. very touching indeed.
PTBvisiongrrl chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is a much more satisfying end. Well written emotions, good characterization. But I think I would have left it at just the engagement ring, not the tags.
AlexandriaLee chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Its about time someone pointed out the totaly unacceptable attitude Admiral had against Kara during this season!

Now he is crying? Ha!

However I still felt very sorry for him. I think that he will be the one who will not overcome Starbuck loss so easily hense he did not make up whit her before her death.

Thanks for sharing!
koko817 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Another excellent one shot. A nice sense of closure to a strong relationship that had it's ups and downs.