Reviews for Untouchable
strawberryMIKO chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
TT TT this made me wanna cry but sooo good
xxRivaxx chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Awww he is alive or watever i love this story and nearly cried...i cried when i found out night had died in the end of the manga it was a terrible ending they should write an epilouge
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
bittersweet, tragic, beautiful..i loved it, very poignant.

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
arisa kojite chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
omg, it is oo sad! i love it soo much! great fic! :)
Mrs. Aang chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
I like the second ending better! This made me wanna cry. i felt so bad for night. I cant believe what that whore, that wench, that...GAH! i cant believe what she did to him. okay i've lost it. "I'm coming for you night! i'ma comin!"
Karifay chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Wow!That was one of the most powerful stories I ever read. It was really sad but well written. I hope to hear more from you and am also dissapointed they don't have an AB section.
animegirl007 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
For some reason I just wanted to know if I could find a Night and Riiko fic and your's popped up...I'm so glad it did...Great job! I so love Night...yes I would pay the million dollars for him...He is just so perfect...I hope you write more !
Chiri chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Aw! That was so unbelievably sad! I'm even crying a little bit. Your writing is so powerful. And does this mean Night can activate whenever he wants now? (I'm angry that they dont have a AB section either)