Reviews for ad Nauseam
Smaug The Terrible chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Whoa brah, I ship dis too maen
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is extremely dark and full of mixed feelings and emotions. And I absolutely loved every second of it. You painted a unquie tale of despair and heartbreak and I was entranced. I love Durza/Arya and you've written them both perfectly.

Thank you for the excellent read and severe feels.

Lyn Harkeran
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Chilling, absolutely chilling. Although short, it was enough to convey a gruesome moment in her captured life. I enjoyed this quite a lot. Lovely work!

Dani Jones
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
A cruel cruel lemon/lime...sad that things like that actually happened frequently in mideval times...
melanmel16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
okayyyyy thennn...

yah... yah...?
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Arya and Durza! Creepy creepy, but anyway it's a pretty good fanfic. Poor Arya...
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Good narration, creepy story though it is a very good one. Well done!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Beautifully haunting. The whole 'days' thing was very cleverly crafted, her thoughts throughout the entire ordeal, the very idea itself, etc etc... Very well done.
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I'm almost reluctant to admit that I loved this story. As a self-confessed Eragon/Arya fan, this is definitely a strange story for me to like. But...I completely love it anyway. Kudos to you!
storm-brain chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow. good emotional thoughts.
Sayosia chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the confusion of the days. It added to the whole setting, especially how you ended with day negative one. And you know, I never thought of Faolin being Arya's lover, but it's an intriguing idea. Good job!
Emotional Intelligence chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I loved it so much that i can never describe it in words. You did a really good, no brilliant, NO spectacular job on this fic. WOW
Stef chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That...that was beautiful. I loved the repetition of the "counting of days" point, how they kept getting smaller. I'm quite speachless, in fact. Good job!
kary218 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Absolutely great! I love this story! *รง* Durza was... ah well...he is so... cruel and SEXY! P Congats this story is fantastic! :)
Cheezbuckets chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
um a little confusing sorry for a bit of flaming but it wasn't the greatest, could've used more detail...sorry to say this kind should i put this...STUNK!