Reviews for The Dawn of War
fucking stupid
StoryReigns96 chapter 5 . 3/1
Really, "Hey Demon, leader of this nation, surrounded by bodyguards and a sannin, tell me where your subordinates are so I can kill them. Please."
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I should love this story but don't pair him up with hinata of all people she is a bloody fangirl she is annoying as hell so not reading it sorry
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I'm confused...one second Naruto was easily beating both Sasuke and Sakura by himself, then all of a sudden Sasuke is kicking his ass. Doesn't make sense to me. Naruto got weaker all of a sudden.
Cockwhore chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
Please continue
lelouchthedemon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
great story so far
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good story. Check 's translator out. They have a Japanese- English one, and a 'dictionary' where you enter an English word, and it tells you how to spell it and stuff.
Tainted Uchiha chapter 30 . 8/4/2011
your planned re-write of this story sounds like a good idea, would be a shame if you didn't.
Blackjack Zack chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
I say "yes" do a rewrite, just don't become a slave to what the manga has already done. It's your story, put your own originality and creativity into it.
Mad-Maximus chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
Do the re-write, this is a great story.
Kingkakashi chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
I'm actually surprised that you're debating whether to rewrite this story. It's by far your most popular one with readers, as nearly 500 reviews can attest to that. So I ask and say yes, please rewrite this story. It's too good to just die like so many other stories on this site that aren't half as good as this.
luvShikamaru chapter 30 . 6/13/2011
Sure. I wouldn't mind seeing this rewritten.
KillamriX88 chapter 30 . 6/11/2011
Boo. This story sucked ass. I can't believe you wrote such crap.

So hurry up and rewrite it and actually do a good job this time, gawd.

And sorry the-d00msday, he's straight. You'll have to find love elsewhere, mate.
the-d00msday chapter 30 . 6/11/2011
your a fucking faggot. go die
Impstar chapter 30 . 1/14/2011
A wonderful story. Why on earth have you not continued it? Please, please update again soon.