Reviews for Overcoming The Blow
You should look chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
s/9159563/8/It-s-A-Cheatin-Situation

She copied this brilliant story of yours
Plate riser chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Someone copied your work and passing it of as theirs.

Copied chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Someone copied your work.

Excuse me chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I think some one plagiarized your story... The title of the fanfic is "it's a cheatin' situation" by OpenMindedPerson. It's a that 70s show fanfic, and although its not exactly word for word... It's nearly identical.

s/9159563/2/It-s-A-Cheatin-Situation
studentofwords chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
Very good! It's different than your other fics that I've read, but I like it. Keep it up!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
I realize this fic is older, but I enjoyed it immensely! I've never read anything like it before, especially from Emily's point of view. It was very original and I've always thought that Sam and Emily would make a lovely couple!
wyntrshayde chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
I think this story was incredible. And I really like the idea of the companion piece that shows Derek and Casey's side. That'd be really neat.

Anyways. Good job. :)
Hazel Maraa chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
-blinks- Ok, well, I'm sorry for Emily and Sam being hurt. I love Dasey though so...xD.

Great story! I hope you did write that sequel about Casey and Derek, lol.

Cheers!

~Hazel*
wprincessannw chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
Very Good! I could actually imagine the characters letting something go on for awhile and using other people...but hopefully not that long lol
abandoned five-ever chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
woah! this is really good! i am so gonna read the sequel!
briknowsbest chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
Omg. i loved this entire story.

I read it in a half hour.

Off to read the sequel/comparison piece :)
Lanakila91 chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
yo this story is so awesome...i can totally see it on tv or something, you should write for a soap, that is how great you are!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
wow! fantastic, definately not what i was expecting when i started but it was definately good, thanks for the great read! :-)
BooneShannon4evr chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
Wow, I just read this whole thing, and I admit, while I wasn't too happy with Dasey being portrayed in a negative light since I *LOVE* them, seeing Sam and Emily's past was really good and eye-opening. Poor Sam though, playing their song...
Imperfection Is A Bliss chapter 2 . 1/1/2008