Reviews for Reflections
are there other stories with the same concept? i may not like how you broke up ken and hikari (hoping for a parent trap-esque from the twins) but... i love the concept. please make more.
Turtles18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
that is so sad
AlynDMiracle chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh dear Ygdrassil! Why haven't you placed the main story. Everything here is like a jigsaw puzzle. It all fits. Well, lemme see. Here are some proofs:

1) Kouji has light, Kouichi has darkness, right? Well, Kari's crest is Light and Ken was once from the Darkness, right?

2) Can't you see the similarities between Yamato and Zoe. With a few pinches of Mimi in her feautures and her personality?

3) Ygdrassil! The Goggles! The fire power! The leadership skills! The big brother material! Need I say more with Tai and Takuya?

4) Lemme see, Tentomon's an electric type bug digimon, right? And what's Junpei's attribute, ahmmm?

5) Have you not watched Adventures 01? TK with the huge hat and the cute eyes? How about the spoiled yet cute personality? It's a major see-through with Tomoki?

6) The eyes! Just look at each their eyes and tell me whose eyes are familiar with those? And don't give me those crap how they were drawn by the same artist. This is FanFiction! There's a huge diffirence!

7) MUST I CONTINUE MORE! The fashion statements! The belly button with Zoe! Doesn't that remind you of Mimi's in 02!

Anyway, I hope my point made it clear. I can't log in so... Yeah. Anyhow, I hope you do the main story. And if you need a thing or arguments, PM me. It's Alyn the Miracle. The avid writer who can't finish stories.

-ADM
Alisa chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
For the love of it all! Make the main story. Oh, Ygdrassil! I wanna read it! Please!
Roslyn the Great chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow ok you rock make another one like realy REALY soon need an idea? ok heres one Takuya and the others are kidnapped and taken to the digital world Sora gose in to save him with the others and a big fancy smancy adventure and the family scandle/Whatever YouWannaCallIt back home tiora ending the end
YAJJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I just saw this in your summary and had to comment. Season 12? What? I thought there were only FIVE seasons! What's going on here?
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, how sweet. AS for #0094B, Chill, It's just a fic. BTW, eh, 9.5 Crests outta 10. For good details, but the 5% is actually for the Takuya not appreciating his mom thing, no offense!

"I can't believe she's not gonna read my letter, ya try and tell a girl you're sorry, and the computer shuts ya dow-awwk!"

-Taichi Kamiya, DIGIMON Adventure, Our War Game!
009B chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*GAWK* WTF? IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THAT TAI KAMIYA...err, YAGAMI, WEARS A BLUE HEADBAND UNDERNEATH THE WHITE GOGGLES HE HAS? HE HAS A BLUE HEADBAND UNDERNEATH HIS GOGGLES...HELLO? IS EVERY WRITER THAT GIVES TAI'S GOGGLES BACK TA HIM, THEY FORGET THE HEADBAND?
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw! That's so sad but so adorable! And I know that Tai and Sora have something that nobody could ever equal with one or the other.

I can't wait for another story like this!

~BANDGEEK
Phillip Clark chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I liked it. Was this a prologue to your story "The Descending"? It certainly seems like it is.
Paradox Man chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I laughed my head of when Takuya said whole moment getting ruined made me laugh.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
it's so cute! i love it! you need write more ok! :D
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow... if this is indeed a prequel to a new story then I'm on pins and needles for it! I always thought Takuya had WAY too many things in common with both Taichi and Sora after watching Frontier (for the thousandth time), both in appearance and persona. Not to mention that his little brother, Shinya, looks suspiciously like Sora's child from that horrible mistake of an epilogue.

Anyways, it sounds like an excellent idea that's worth writing about and I look forward to reading that story when it gets written. You have an amazing talent and I'd like to see more of it evetually. Until later!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Have I mentioned it already? I think I have, but I'll say it again; You are a master of plots. o.o It fits in well, too, like a puzzle. x3

So! Like you said, I'm a Digimon fan (especially a Frontier fan. 8D), so I'll be looking forward to this fic. :3

-Ki

P.S. Nice touch with the flashbacks, by the way. x3
Deacon chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
First, some corrections:

Their last name would be Kanbara, not Kanabara. Since Junpei is Koushirou's son, he'd be getting a Motimon, not a Mochimon. And since we're going with Japanese names here, it'd be Pyocomon, not Yokomon. (Likewise - Biyomon would be Piyomon and Agunimon would be Agnimon.)

Yamato and Takeru are *not* halfbrothers. The dub/English version of the show made a mistake in saying that. They're full brothers, just living apart from each other since their parents are divorced.

Secondly, the review:

This definitely sounds like an interesting idea, having the 01/02 characters as parents to the 04 children. I'd definitely like to read it if you ever put it up.

This story itself felt a little rushed somehow, and I'd love to see everything possibly expanded on in the fic. All in all, a lovely idea and a rather nice little one-shot, I think. )