Reviews for Fragments of the Twilight
pikachucat chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
awesome
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I love this story so far! However I do have a few pointers.

Russl's name is actually Rusl, with just one s. Colin only has one L. And this sentence:

"...and so they never would up being delivered"

I think you meant to write "wound" instead of "would". Other than that, what a great story!
Rayen Autumn King chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Need to update.
rockhorsegeek chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Wow, this story is fantastic! I hope Midna comes back soon, and I hope you can update soon!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
I know your profile says this story is on hiatus, but I really can't wait to see more! It's well-written, and I love seeing the different points of view. I especially love how you have Zelda missing Midna too (so often people just seem to forget that they shared a body, and probably would be really good friends). So, please continue it soon!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
And she continues to be annoyed by the search. XD Ilia is written really well, good work. I like the way you work Link's conversational skills. I don't know if you're continuing this but I would like to see more.
jared2492 chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
pretty good.
catgirl789 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Great story, can't wait for the rest! D
Epona1995 chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
plz write more
AnonymousNavi chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
Aw, I want updates! *pouts*

XD Hehe, can't wait for the update! D Hey, is this a IliaxLink story or MidnaxLink story? 'Cause sorry to say, but I'm not really a fan of MidnaxLink...

*waits to be mauled by vicious MidnaxLink fangirls*

I would much prefer IliaxLink! :D
AnonymousNavi chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
I'm still wondering why the mirror didn't shatter completely. . So many questions!
AnonymousNavi chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Whew... that was close...

Hehehe, I can just imagine Ilia's armor. She looks so cool! But Link's right, she doesn't have the spirit of a fighter.
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Why was a shard left? Midna is the true ruler. How did it survive? Dun dun dun! XP
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Aww, a love trinangle. Dun dun dun.

Who will Link chose? XD
defyinggravity2012 chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
OMG!

I LOV THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!

I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT I DO NOT LIKE HOW LINK LIKES MIDNA I THINK HE AND ILIA SHOULD BE TOGETHER BUT THAT IS JUST MY THOUGHT