Reviews for Turbulence
FTWolf6 chapter 46 . 5/14
Amazing story, but the last chapter was a tad disappointingly rushed. Alas, I admire the work that was put into the rest of it.
Disappointing ending if I'm being honest. All the potential and you just wasted it in a single chapter. But the rest was good so there's a positive
Or...not more 'Zuko Alone' vibe would have been better sort of feels like you rushed the fair li finding them
This is the first ZK fanfic I have read that Zuko gets to have his own adventure away from the gaang or iroh it's amazing
too-much-inspiration chapter 46 . 1/4/2014
Thanks for finishing this and writing this interesting alternative to the 3rd Book of the series. It definitely had its high points and was pleasant to read.
caspasta chapter 46 . 9/6/2013
love the zutara :]
Symphony Solider chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
): I want to like this story so badly. Honestly, I do. The plot has infinite potential. Or should I say had, considering it was written so long ago. Although, that is way besides my point. Your characterization is just... Off. And your writing isn't very well thought out. I mean, its hard to picture what the characters are feeling/seeing because you give us one vauge sentence and that's it! But, again to the characterization being off. Toph asking for things? Iroh being a bit indecisive (in a non comical moment) Aang being... not Aang? I don't know, i'm just confused, I suppose. Your Azula characterization was impeccable, through! This is not meant as a flame, I'm just giving my opinion on the story. I am going to try and finish it though, so help me, God. Haha. See you at Chapter 46!
servant123 chapter 46 . 5/30/2012
Ahhh! Sequel? Epilogue? Adopted ending? Anything? I feel like I was so left hanging! Good job on the rest of the story, though, it was really well done and probably one of the best- the best, actually- Zutara fic I've read. And I've read a lot. So, keep up the good work! And I hope your comic goes well :)

God bless!
servant123 chapter 34 . 5/29/2012
Ursa/Katara Mom time :) lovely
servant123 chapter 33 . 5/29/2012
Disapprove! Sorry- but I HATE those random kisses, a couple's first kiss should be felt on both sides, I think. Of course, this isn't really focusing on that relationship, but still.
servant123 chapter 32 . 5/29/2012
Great job with the honor bit. I liked it a lot :) Keep up the good work!

God bless :)
servant123 chapter 31 . 5/29/2012
smiles for you!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fab job! Keep up the good work!

God bless! 3
servant123 chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
I don't think I expanded as much as I should have on that last chapter- it was great. This thing you've done with Ursa was phenomenal. I totally didn't see it coming and it was done tastefully and written well. Fabulous work- keep it up! :)

God bless!
servant123 chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
Fate! Ah, I love it!
servant123 chapter 28 . 5/29/2012
Great Sukka reunion :) keep up the good work!

God bless :)