Reviews for White Walls
inukagome15 chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
I like the "mommy" bit on Nick's part. One little question though: Why hasn't this thing been updated in a year if you said that updates are weekly? This is WAY overdue. Allow me to give you a wakeup call. *pours a bucket of ice cold water of your head*

Please finish this story! *hands you a towel* DON'T GIVE UP! *holds up another bucket of ice cold water threateningly*
Aquawyrm chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Huh. Interesting fic.

I think I'll stick with it.

And you could call the chapter "bumblebee". That's easily the most memorable part of it.
soccergurl1990 chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
truephan chapter 15 . 5/5/2007
Better chapter. Update soon. truephan
truephan chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Uh, a little hard to follow at times. Don't know how you can fix that, maybe add more discriptions between scenes? thanks. truephan
Devianta chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
well, here's a dark chapter. Dark, but good. Just a quick question because I got slightly confused, 653 is Danny, right? He's the "untapped power"? I think that's right.

As for a title, how about, "Misfortune" since that seems to be what this chapter is about. Danny is still captured; torture is being had left, right, and center; and two people are dead. I'd say some pretty unfortunate things are happening to the good guys. They are having a great deal of Misfortune.

Great job! Update soon!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 15 . 5/2/2007
Fascinating...very fascinating...*strokes imaginary beard in thought*. Sorry about your problems with your personal life...I must say that sucks. I don't know what to do. I'm not really an expert on this whole "lovey-dating" thing *coughatallcough*. I've got about as good of luck as you have. Anyway, this was a...fascinating...chapter (as if I haven't said that word enough). Why did Nick randomly start singing? O_o I still love Danny and the fact that they all seem to be dead/dying in some way. 'Tis fun for me. Hope your life gets better!

DrWhoFan10 chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
What do you do when your best friend/crush hates you for no apparent reason, a dance is coming up, finals are about to start, and your former best friend's best friend/your worst enemy keeps flirting with you? hmm... I...I *thinks* Bad Luck is the first thing that comes to mind... and also check your head and figure out ur not hallucinating... LOL.

Hope u continue asap! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._.
soccergurl1990 chapter 14 . 5/1/2007
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
DrWhoFan10 chapter 14 . 4/27/2007
hmm... whats clockwork going to do? About the quote... WHAT were u arguing about? continue asap! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._.
Amber-Phantom chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
Dun Dun Dun is right i really do hate cliffy's but o well keep writing!
MoonrockBlink1772 chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
...Mm. Violence.

- The whole chapter was slightly confusing.

- Seri's personality has kinded of faded. She's acting like a biker chick when before . . . well, she seemed just kind of schizo/SPD. Of course, maybe she was always like that, and I missed it, but still . . .

- Exciting. Much Valerie. Me like.

- The Hitler jokes (though slightly random) are extremely funny. I much enjoy them, although I don't quite get why Nick thinks so highly of him.

- Lecter evil. Very evil. Still needs motives, but evil is good.

Sorry I'm speaking (typing, whatever) in less-than-coherant sentences today. I'm a bit out of it.
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
I LOVE VEGGIETALES! No, seriously, I do. I wrote in on my profile and I have a crossover between Veggietales and Stargate SG-1. I am weirdo. Anyway, WHAT? They just...die? Clockwork had better do something...or not. I never really liked Valerie very much...and Lev is like the odd-one-out,, just keep 'em dead. AND KILL DANNY! JK, of course. Really and truthfully honestly, I want to know what happens next! Update soon!

*ponders* Maybe I should write a crossover between VT and DP...*eyebrow raise*

MoonrockBlink1772 chapter 13 . 4/19/2007

- I think we ought to have gotten just a bit more of Danny's reaction to seeing Valerie, or vice versa. There is very little actual POV in your story - I just noticed this. You would do well to add a bit more feeling.

- There is very little for me to criticize! ' I think you ought to be praised for that.

- You're finally starting to get Lecter's motives out in the open, which is very good.

- Both Tuck and Sam are well-characterized in this.

- I think your inclusion of Klemper was a good move, personally.

Sorry there's so little meat in today's review. I am thoroughly enjoying this, however, don't doubt that!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
This was a nice chapter. It did come out well and once again *cries* my editing abilities are not needed! D8 But that's good for you! It was a very well-written movement chapter and (as far as I remember...I think I read it awhile ago...) it included some much-sought-after character development for Serenity. Nice job!