Reviews for When Mister Turns A Miss
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
haha lol

this story is off with a good start! :D
KenSan1990 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Awesome! I can't wait to see how you follow up. Tomoe, sheer brilliance. Update plz!

-KS
sapphirehimitsu chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Simply hilarious! I love it! )

Kenshin trying to run away from Sano and Aoshi but he was still caught in the end! That was so funny! Haha..

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )

p.s Wonder if Kaoru is coming into the story. /
alwyzme chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
The story has just begun so I don't know what to make of it. I have enjoyed your other stories and probably haven't reviewed them yet, sorry. I am actually forewarning you that I will probably eventually once the story gets underway pose a lot of questions just to get some added spoilers in future chapters, it is bad habit because the stories gets intriguing.

So far Kenshin is an ass but I like the turn of events. Its odd though he gets turned into a woman and his thinking goes all jumbled and that smooth smug guy no longer exists. Is there some undertones about how women become frazzled minded women or he is just freaked out? He didn't have self esteem issues because he got whatever he wanted will that change? Aoshi is kind to insist on helping someone he doesn't know usually that would annoy a person he is rather ooc. I like the added twist of Tomoe Yukishiro not really a shadow to his past.

One scenario I hope he experiences is being in the company of lecherous men like him. Looking forward to reading more in his adventures. Thanks for the read until next time.
Onhiro chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Well, this just got interesting. How is Kenshin going to cope? Dum-dum-dum...

KEEP ON WRITING!
Lune de Noir chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
What a great idea! Poor Kenshin! What will his girl name be? update soon
melodrama-bank chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
BWAHAHAHA! lol great chapter. Update soon.
KenSan1990 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I love this idea! Very nice, but so is most of your stuff. I do want to say a few things that did bug me.

1) Hiko's last name, you spelled 'Seiichiro' I thinks it's actually Seijuro.

2) Aoshi's name has only one 'i' and that's at the end.

Other than that, and I'm sorry if you get mad at me, I really do like this story and hope you update soon!

-KS
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
i love yopur fic, i want him suffering
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
A hilarious chapter! Seems like it is going to be an extremely funny story! Poor Kenshin.. Hope you will update soon k! )
Onhiro chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Nice story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

KEEP ON WRITING!