Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
AManDuhhhhh chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I'm quite prepared to beg you to continue this fiction. It's really, really good! More than that, it really resonated in my head. I keep reading it sporadically, hoping someday you'll pick it back up. You really chose the perfect song and I'm a bit more than positive that if you do decide (and again, allow me to get on my knees and beg) to continue writing this fic, it'll be one of the best I've ever read. You really can't go wrong!
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
PLease please continue this! I have been looking for something like this for ages! Please continue this!
Bristlestream chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Aww this is an amazing fanfic so far! Please continue :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
YOU. WRITE. MORE. NOW. *cries* you... You can't break my soul like that and not finish the story! D:
minidaydreamer chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I know this is kinda late but I just wanted to say how amazing this is. Its actually the saddest and well told stories about the GiTF I have ever read and.. urgh its brilliant. You probably won't finish which is a pity, but its beautiful
Izzy chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this is so sad. Is this story about what happened with Jimmy Stone?

Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens!
tinuviel21 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
This story is so sad and yet utterly beleievable.

Please update soon, cos i think im gonna cry *sniffle*

fatimah7860
SapphireShelle91 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Oh ouch!

Please update this, it's really interesting and brilliant.

Hope you update this again and I hope the Doctor brings back you muse.
StarGazeEyes chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
cool wen's the next part i wanna no lol very funny though lol
StarGazeEyes chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I av no clue lol is it to do wiv Jimmy stone? great job so far tho
Felling chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
NO! UPDATE!
she-had-a-chance chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
this is good, are you ever going to update though?
msndgal chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
O My god

you have to update this story it is amazing. I love it!
bittasummer chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Hey, OMFG! You MUST update! But... I'm also kinda scared what's gonnah happen if I read on..? I may be totally off track here but she didn't like, get raped or anything, right..? :S ?

Anyway, great story, loved the song, so realistic x
dragondreamingsprout chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
wow this story's great so far, i really hope u update it soon (theres so many unanswered questions and its such a good idea -) - anyway hope u update soon, and have fun -
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »