Reviews for Toying With the Luna Diviner
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LOL,that was too funny but I like to consider saix being the one on top all the time and xemy bottoming(cuz he is perfect for that postion;3 )
me name alexis chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
you should do another with marly [ marxalia] i cant spell XD XP :3
floraqueen14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
wow, this was highly amusing. Good job!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Man Zexion XDD Hilarious that he'd do that! What if he pulled that trick on Xemnas? XD
Roxxors chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aww, I was awaiting smut. XD Naw, naw, it's great.

Zexy seems the type to do that, doesn't he? God, I'd love to use that in a roleplay and mess with poor Saix. Hehehe.

Aww, you support all the pairings I do! Do you like Vexen/Marluxia, too?

Oh, and thanks for favoriting my story! I'm so glad people like it o.o

PS: I'll alert this in case it updates ;)
DestinyEclipsed chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Zex is awesome like that, and messing with people is fun! You should have him mess with Axel as Roxas... That could get out of hand with Axel's... um... perverted-ness... (I personally hate Axel but still XD)
Lady Keyblade chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Because he wants to sex up Saïx! That's why he did it!

Nice Ending!
zefie666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
this is definetly going in my favs
therichnobody chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I couldn't stop giggling for some reason! Zexion's a nut!

Oh, constructive critisim... ... ...

You really don't need any. I didn't see any mistakes
junshei chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
XD I laughed really when I heard it was Zexion! Really out of the ordinary but funny!
lady44 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Zexion he's too funny,_ He does seem like the type that plays games on people. Really good story. Saix and Xemnas make such a cute couple_ woot!, I love them.
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Hmm. Very well written, but I've never been a boyxboy fan. Oh well. Write more Kingdom Hearts!
Jacceh chapter 1 . 3/6/2007 are the one who added one of my stories to your favourites...I thank you for that, knowing you probably enjoyed that short fluffy one-shot...But I wonder why you didn't leave a review...

Anyway I liked that one-shot xD Considering Zexion likes to mess with the member's minds. Yesh...and Xemnas has a dirty mind xDD You captured them very well. ) I hope to see you do more one-shots of these two...they shall conquer Fanfiction soon...xDD

Thanks again for reading my story..)
SilverIceWolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Only one review? Wow, this was cute! . The beginning had me in stiches, I can just see Zexion getting bored and screwing everyone over for fun! YAY YAOI! XD

Cute end too, I liked it!

I changed I know that's weird chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This story was good. Both of you did a great job writing this story. I liked the OOC Xenmas. "Darling elf" XDD. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Saix's ears looked liked elves ears.